Round 5 Discussion

I cant believe Matt Burton isnt in this Penrith side. I'd love to see him at Brisbane as a replacement for Milf. He is off contract in 2021, would be a great signing. He is going to be a superstar.

Tenor

Nice fucken bike Braith

I cant believe Matt Burton isnt in this Penrith side. I'd love to see him at Brisbane as a replacement for Milf. He is off contract in 2021, would be a great signing. He is going to be a superstar.
Absolutely. Couldn't agree more, and would be a 500k bonus in our cap

A poor mistake from Paulo has seen the Panthers go up the other end of the field and score. They've been trying to play to Kikau all night but the Eels are swarming him with numbers. They go down the right, and even though Aekins pass hit the ground To'o just proved too powerful. Shades of Matt Utai for Canterbury circa 2003 as he just powers his way to the line.

To’o looks like he has all of the abilities to be a great winger.

Fast, strong, good finisher and has good footwork.

Is Green jealous or something? What do you mean?

You dont know what somebodies face not fitting means? Maybe its a saying i picked up from my parents who are English. Basically means Green doesnt really like him, and he doesnt fit with how he wants to play.

Where's hoops... Burton off contract should mean he's receiving $700k contracts

I have halves envy. Kicking on pointBoth short and long, controlling the forwards, crisp passing.

You dont know what somebodies face not fitting means? Maybe its a saying i picked up from my parents who are English. Basically means Green doesnt really like him, and he doesnt fit with how he wants to play.

Never heard the expression before, figured that's what you were saying but thought I'd clarify.

I asked the question during my ramble, but I think there's a disconnect between Green and his recruitment team. I don't think they sign him players who suit his system.

Never heard the expression before, figured that's what you were saying but thought I'd clarify.

I asked the question during my ramble, but I think there's a disconnect between Green and his recruitment team. I don't think they sign him players who suit his system.

Probably right. I'd have to ask, but from memory it was Parr who signed Tom. I do know he has certain players who will always play regardless of form. Wouldnt be surprised if he brings back Hampton and Granville next week.

IMAGINE if TPJ did what Gutho just did. Fifty week suspension?

Just tuned in - refs basically played the Eels back in. I thought NRL was 13 v 13 not 13 v 15/16/17
[automerge]1591961665[/automerge]
Just tuned in - refs basically played the Eels back in. I thought NRL was 13 v 13 not 13 v 15/16/17

Last edited:
Fantastic desperation defence there from Parramatta to deny Penrith. The Panthers never died wondering, managed to keep the ball alive on numerous occassions and it all appeared to be leading towards a try but the Eels just kept turning up in numbers. A gamemanship sin bin right at the end, to be honest they got lucky the play before but in the end deserved winners.

Penrith can take a lot out of that as well, they played some of their best footy this season. Liam Martin instantly gave them some punch on that right edge.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.