Officials: Chris Sutton, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Nick Morel
Video Review Officials: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea
Venue: McDonald Jones Stadium
Kickoff: 7:35pm
Broadcast: Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
I'm driving down for this game. I'm expecting a better performance but that may not convert into anything.

The Knights are coming off two losses and this is their first home game since Round 1. It's going to be another tough game most likely. Not a 'gimme' at all.

Don't think I've been less excited for a game in years

Knights have always been my second team, I'm super happy to see them going well. IT is also interesting to see what a gun young fullback given an opportunity can do compared to our half-retired busted version who is a shell of his former self.

Bennett has some work to do in the next 6 days ... and he should start with some positional changes. I would go with this side next week (assuming TPJ and Oates are fit)

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Opacic
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Bird

14. Thaiday
15. Pangai Jnr
16. Tagatese
17. Ofahengaue

Bird needs to get his hands on the ball more, and the best position for him to do that is lock. and i can't wait to see him go back to the future in that position.

I know that TPJ has been really good starting for us, but IMO right now we need him on the bench. we need someone to not only provide a bit of impact when our starting props go off, but also carry on (or improve) on the momentum when they are off the field.

Pearce is going to follow up Taylor and Hunt and make our halves look terrible. That will be the final salt in the proverbial wound.

So how far off is Dargan? Or at least Scarlett or something? We need someone who is not just a dumb ball runner. Maybe we can get away with not having one for a bit more, but we can't keep it up for next year too.

If Oates and TPJ are still out, I'd love to see:

1. Roberts
2. Boyd
3. Bird
4. Oppa
5. Isaako
6. Milf
7. KNik
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Joffa
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Dargan
15. Su'a
16. Haas
17. Taga

Bennett has some work to do in the next 6 days ... and he should start with some positional changes. I would go with this side next week (assuming TPJ and Oates are fit)

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Opacic
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Bird

14. Thaiday
15. Pangai Jnr
16. Tagatese
17. Ofahengaue

Bird needs to get his hands on the ball more, and the best position for him to do that is lock. and i can't wait to see him go back to the future in that position.

I know that TPJ has been really good starting for us, but IMO right now we need him on the bench. we need someone to not only provide a bit of impact when our starting props go off, but also carry on (or improve) on the momentum when they are off the field.

To me, one thing is becoming clearer and clearer, Oppa needs to be starting. That frees up either Bird or Roberts to go somewhere else which in both cases, I think will benefit the team.

To me, one thing is becoming clearer and clearer, Oppa needs to be starting. That frees up either Bird or Roberts to go somewhere else which in both cases, I think will benefit the team.

I think so too. Being honest, we have better players than Tommy, but his attitude is superb and we are really lacking players with that competitive attitude right now. He doesnt give up and he chases lost causes. Not many of our blokes are doing that right now

It speaks volumes to me that despite him being a center, he probably had more impact coming off the bench than Sammy, Offa and even the much lauded Sua. With our centers not seeing much of the ball, we are wasting Bird in one of those positions.

You seriously must be related to Oppa. Whilst he didn’t do anything wrong, his 15 mins was not more than Offa or Sua. Offa dug deep, despite a silly error and sua should have stayed on

Well, it's not unreasonable to think there will be changes. I'm thinking Oates and TPJ will miss another week, I hope not because we definitely need them back. I've wanted Tagatese in the side from the start, Lodge and Sims( TPJ) with Taga and Offa will settle the middle just fine. Thaiday needs to be gone along with the failing Milf and Niko. I'd give them a QCup fortnight to readjust the attitude. Boyd to 5/8 with Bird into halfback.

Just for two weeks mind you but I'd challenge anyone to say they wouldn't be as good as tonights pair and I'm certain they'd be better defenders. Tonight's effort was frankly unbelievable given how much talking our boys have done in the media.

You seriously must be related to Oppa. Whilst he didn’t do anything wrong, his 15 mins was not more than Offa or Sua. Offa dug deep, despite a silly error and sua should have stayed on

Joffa has been getting a bit of a bad wrap unfairly on here, I think he has been going quite well, one of the few players putting in and brings tremendous energy off the bench. Yes he still makes errors from time to time but he is also still very young.

On the issue of Arrow, there were a number of us who were gutted he left, was always going to be absolute top shelf. No player with that much talents coupled with that kind of work ethic is a risk, they will always make it unless they get injured.

**** these half measures, let's get crazy.

1. Jack Bird
2. Darius Boyd
3. James Roberts
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Tagatese
11. Jaydn Su'A
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Alex Glenn
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Payne Haas

Not at all, just how i see it. Offa tbh was bang average. 93 meters from 12 runs isnt good enough ( and neither were Sims and Sammy) and i dont think Sua involved himself enough either. Why should Sua have stayed on? what did he do?

At least Tommy got involved when he came on.

**** these half measures, let's get crazy.

1. Jack Bird
2. Darius Boyd
3. James Roberts
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Tagatese
11. Jaydn Su'A
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire

14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Alex Glenn
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Payne Haas

Thats bullshit tbh mate.

Where is Scott Minto?

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • MrMoore
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Redux
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.