Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

There’s nothing in that game that I am proud of, or optimistic of.

Not a single aspect looks promising.

Absolutely pathetic, Bennet has been made to look stupid after his speech following the game against a sub standard cowboys team.

I don't usually say things like this early in the season, but - we won't make the 8 this year. Wayne will retire end of this season.

Surely changes are coming. Still think another half with solve many issues. Confidence is way down here.

Oh that’s a relief, according to Sam tonight wasn’t about winning. So glad that our professional football team turned up not caring about winning or losing. So proud.

I thought the front rowers tried hard in the 2nd half, as well as milf, jimmy and Oates. Other than that, we are a complete shemozzle. We need a new half back because no one is going to do any worse than Kodi.

Seriously over this nikorima experiment. Blocker made sense! You want Milford to think about running not thinking about kick management. Give him the tools he needs.

Milf 7, the rest 4, Tommy 10 because he got lucky and didnt have to be lumped in with that shower of shit

Boyd needs to go. Until he is not playing fullback I’ll tip the other teams. Don’t care about being labeled a traitor but I really would like to win my tipping comps!

If DArgan can impress now he will never have a better chance to get in this side.

We lacked energy until the final 10 minutes. It's not all doom and gloom though. Despite his rocks and diamonds, milf was pretty damn good. Had some brilliant touches. I don't mind some inconsistency from him as long as he brings some diamonds because at the moment, we have little excitement.

Might need to bring in some of our young forwards. Carrigan perhaps?

My point is, I have confidence the team can turn it around and be a threat once things start to gel later on in the season. No need for every to panic.

And to think I drove around Mildura for an hour stopping at 10 different motels asking if they had the RL channel before I found one. SMH. Won't bother doing that again.

Thaiday: Tonight wasn't about winning.....there you go.

Seriously over this nikorima experiment. Blocker made sense! You want Milford to think about running not thinking about kick management. Give him the tools he needs.
Didn't Blocker say this after Milford kicked on the last tackle from our 40m line? Lazy prick better think about kicking at that stage in the game.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.