Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I have faith that Demetriou will get the attack working. Until then the team will have to try and grind out wins.

In for a very long year. We're the Warriors of years past. "Almost is enough".

Attitude stinks. Thaiday " tonight was not about winning. We took a step in the right direction" **** me i am angry.

Sam should be sacked for his comments "tonight wasnt about winning"

Seriously! Where the fucking commitment. Should be disgusted.

There were a few glimpses of structure in the last 10 minutes, which is positive. If TPJ’s play the ball wasn’t called a knock-on, I think we’d have won. Boyd was running into a gap close to the line.

Would be great if they could play like that all game, looked like it was starting to come together at the very end, despite all the other shit.

Hunt was dropped last year and his form at the time was a lot better than what Milford is putting in at the moment. He needs to learn how to do things in an Ipswich jersey or something. Same with Thaiday, Boyd and Nikorima. Two Q Cup halves couldn't be worse than what we have the last two weeks.

Kodi is fucked. Why does he keep kicking on the 3rd when attacking the red zone? Wayne is fucked too for saying kodi won't be dropped regardless of performance

Boyd needs to go. Until he is not playing fullback I’ll tip the other teams. Don’t care about being labeled a traitor but I really would like to win my tipping comps!
same here. Loyalty is about to go out of the window

Kodi is fucked. Why does he keep kicking on the 3rd when attacking the red zone? Wayne is fucked too for saying kodi won't be dropped regardless of performance
lets set up Nikorima then and he can be sacked for off field issues

Pretty disappointing can't see any enthusiasm at the moment just can't jam a team in defence and way to one out in attack, tough times ahead

Thaidays play the ball in the last 3 minutes was a fucking disgrace. We we in the zone and had a chance. [HASHTAG]#fuckwit[/HASHTAG]

Sam should be sacked for his comments "tonight wasnt about winning"

Seriously! Where the fucking commitment. Should be disgusted.

What I want to know is how he thinks we actually took some steps in the right direction tonight, for me all we did was dish up the same shit that we have been for the last few weeks

Milford seemed to put in tonight, but passing to the ground left to right AND right to left is a skill I've never seen before. WTF? I've had that special sauce from a Big Mac on my hands and the shit is sticky, so that can't explain it. It's just weird and it's not the first game he's shovelled it in to the turf. Would like a SuperFreak compile clip set to appropriate music of him dumping it to the ground. Look good on the run though.

As for next week? Don't get on the plane.

I thought Boyd was better tonight.

It's pretty obvious we don't have confidence in finishing. Milf and Roberts should have put the fucking pedal down, two tries, but both pussied out.

Out enthused - again.

But hey, we were also rans for the last three years, so chin up lads.

lets set up Nikorima then and he can be sacked for off field issues

Where does he hang out? I'll bait him and He can beat me up. I'm willing to take it for the fans

So much for Gillette testing himself on the open market. He’s done himself no favours this year. Too worried about a contract to get his hands dirty.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.