Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Milf need to be allowed to play his own game. He isnt an organising halfback, so lets stop trying to make him one. Its time to give somebody else but Knik a shot now. Get bird out of the centers, He has offered no more than Glenn does when he plays there.

Well, on a personal note I'm so annoyed at the lack of cohesion I won't be able to sleep well.

I know changes have to be made. A few of them are playing well but not enough of them. I just have trouble believing Nikorima is worth persisting with. Thaiday hasn't done enough to warrant selection. Boyd tried hard as did Milf and Roberts. Oates was a welcome addition and Lodge and TPJ were okay too. I was also happy with Bird who is improving each week.

McGuire was down, Sua and Gilette also. It was overall very average. Costly too, did a fair chunk of change on the match

Did Sua actually do anything in that game

So much for Gillette testing himself on the open market. He’s done himself no favours this year. Too worried about a contract to get his hands dirty.

Yeah too busy making 42 tackles, only beat by macca on 43.........

Brandy Yvonne and Cronk have savaged Boyd's input calling him a liability. I thought he had a better performance

I really hope Wayne didn't mean it when he said he will stick with KNiks and Sam will not be dropped this season. With his experience surely he can identify that sticking it out with Kodi is not going to pay off. Other options need to be explored regarding the number 7 jumper, enough of this sticking your head in the sand Wayne! The writing is on the wall and we need you to make the big call

I really hope Wayne didn't mean it when he said he will stick with KNiks and Sam will not be dropped this season. With his experience surely he can identify that sticking it out with Kodi is not going to pay off. Other options need to be explored regarding the number 7 jumper, enough of this sticking your head in the sand Wayne! The writing is on the wall and we need you to make the big call

Way to give them incentive to stink it up. Well done Wayne. That presser proved 100% he is past being a coach. Only cares about comforting players because the game is just a game now.

Did Sua actually do anything in that game

Should he if senior players haven't, he has played a handful of games . Should he just walk in and be a game breaker!!!! **** me ... shit needs to change but **** ... read the stats, he was on par with lodge , tpj etc offa even was up there aseell

Brandy Yvonne and Cronk have savaged Boyd's input calling him a liability. I thought he had a better performance

It was marginally better, but then again that’s not really saying a lot considering his recent performances

Wayne looking defeated to me in the press conference. All he has to say is “we were better then last week” and the players we have on the field are “the best players we’ve got”. Doesn’t seem confident in our future at all.

When asked about changes Bennett says the best players in this club are playing now

Way to give them incentive to stink it up. Well done Wayne. That presser proved 100% he is past being a coach. Only cares about comforting players because the game is just a game now.
Honestly, I doubt he's comforting the players. He just isn't giving the media anything. Behind closed doors it would be a completely different story.

Did he say that in a presser?

Should he if senior players haven't, he has played a handful of games . Should he just walk in and be a game breaker!!!! **** me ... shit needs to change but **** ... read the stats, he was on par with lodge , tpj etc offa even was up there aseell
Settle down I was just wondering how his stats were bro,

Active Now

• Xzei
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.