Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
McGuire fucked up a 5 on 2 tonight as well. Took the hitup instead of passing. This was after he had a look and saw it too.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Does Macca have beef with Milf or something? He seems to make a thing of not giving him the ball where/when he should. Something I've noticed for a while now.

M

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Sep 13, 2017
1. Boyd - Please **** off in retirement.
2. Oates - good game back but improve on kick returns
3. Roberts - take the chance & score the try's
4. Bird - you've to be the Bird we know
5. Isako - improve kick returns
6. Milford - run the ball often PLEASE
7. Nikorima - you're an interchange player at best so, go back to that role
8. Lodge - need more mongrel
9. McCollugh - cannot ask anything more. Please keep doing your job & others as well.
10. Pengai- no chip kicks please. Be yourself.
11. Sua - ball control & imrove
12. Gillet - stop being rock & diamonds. Be consistent
13. McGuire - you must stop being an idiot to give away penalties
14. Thaiday - just play the game. DO NOT talk rubbish. If you want the media job early, just **** off right now.
15. Sims - improve yourself or perish
16. Offa - need more mongrel
17. Oppacic - wonder why you're in the team

Every week, I keep hoping & wait for you guys to turn up with positive attitude on the field to put up a nice show. In turn, you keep repeating the softness, lethargic, weary & most of all, boring crap. How long WB can keep on defending you guys?

You guys have already put a dent to brand of Broncos. What's next week & the week after? A record loosing scores? You muppets.

Last edited:
holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
McGuire fucked up a 5 on 2 tonight as well. Took the hitup instead of passing. This was after he had a look and saw it too.

He still keeps taking a 5-10m hit up on the fourth way too often. I'm guessing this might be a Wayne thing though, boring one out play happens way too often.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
He still keeps taking a 5-10m hit up on the fourth way too often. I'm guessing this might be a Wayne thing though, boring one out play happens way too often.

It's either McGuire or Boyd on the fourth. It's part of bennett ball.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Let's not forget that we lost 16v17 because for whatever reason we need a centre on the interchange in case an outside back gets injured again.

Couldn't care less that it's worked in the past, you need 4 bodies on the bench that can play. Move Nikorima back to the bench role and bring in Dargan or someone who at least has a chance to change the current climate of the team.

Technically speaking Wayne only said that Milford and Nikorima would play every game for the rest of the season, he didn't say starting, so he wouldn't be going back on his word.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
1. Boyd - Please **** off in retirement.
2. Oates - good game back but improve on kick returns
3. Roberts - take the chance & score the try's
4. Bird - you've to be the Bird we know
5. Isako - improve kick returns
6. Milford - run the ball often PLEASE
7. Nikorima - you're an interchange player at best so, go back to that role
8. Lodge - need more mongrel
9. McCollugh - cannot ask anything more. Please keep doing your job & others as well.
10. Pengai- no chip kicks please. Be yourself.
11. Sua - ball control & imrove
12. Gillet - stop being rock & diamonds. Be consistent
13. McGuire - you must stop being an idiot & give away penalties
14. Thaiday - just play the game. DO NOT talk rubbish. If you want the media job early, just **** off right now.
15. Sims - improve yourself or perish
16. Offa - need more mongrel
17. Oppacic - wonder why you're in the team

Every week, I keep hoping & wait for you guys to turn up with positive attitude on the field to put up a nice show. In turn, you keep repeating the softness, lethargic, weary & most of all, boring crap. How long WB can keep on defending you guys?

You guys have already put a dent to brand of Broncos. What's next week & the week after? A record loosing scores? You muppets.
I would love for this to be WBs player review on Monday morning.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Let's not forget that we lost 16v17 because for whatever reason we need a centre on the interchange in case an outside back gets injured again.

Couldn't care less that it's worked in the past, you need 4 bodies on the bench that can play. Move Nikorima back to the bench role and bring in Dargan or someone who at least has a chance to change the current climate of the team.

Technically speaking Wayne only said that Milford and Nikorima would play every game for the rest of the season, he didn't say starting, so he wouldn't be going back on his word.

Thing is he could have bought him on in place of Sua or Gillett and he wouldn't have been any worse. We must have a genuine fear of Boyd or Oates breaking down because I can't really see a need for him on the bench if they are fit

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
I'm liking what Lodge brings to the squad and his energy is needed but has anyone else noticed how shit his initial contact is? He bounces off a lot of tackles... I can't put my finger on it but he seems to have to make a second effort on nearly every tackle.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Thing is he could have bought him on in place of Sua or Gillett and he wouldn't have been any worse. We must have a genuine fear of Boyd or Oates breaking down because I can't really see a need for him on the bench if they are fit
Though it sounds terrible I’m hoping Boyd breaks down (hopefully at training) so we can put a REAL fullback in the team.

T

theunrealjj

Apr 7, 2018
To me he seems a little tentative. Not wanting to sail close to the wind. That said, he’s probably our most consistent player.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Nikorima, Thaiday and Boyd coping the brunt of the criticism around here. I agree they were poor but I think McGuire, Gillett, and Sims were equally as bad.

I'm willing to give Su'a the benefit of the doubt because he's still green but he didn't cover himself in glory. Nothing to suggest he's a better option than Glenn right now.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
1. Boyd. 4. Less hamstrung, couple of decent runs and got Oates in. But seems to still be a few paces off, slows the backline and still not great positioning. Better meters. Captaining very poor. At this rate he’ll be at standard in 2 months barring another injury.
2. Oates. 6. Solid and big meters. Good finish.
3. Roberts 6. Love the involvement. Needs to finish better and back himself more.
4. Bird 2. Still not sure if he realises which team he is playing for yet. Wasted at centre. Do Broncs actually have an orientation program for big buys? Seems like they always take way too long to click (if they do at all).
5. Isaako 3. Not much. Got lucky on kick out on the full. Lucky he kicks goals but he is young, needs the experienced blokes to actually lead.
6. Milf. 6. 8 if he puts some sticky spray on his hands. He is a runner learning how to ball play very slowly. Needs rest of spine to do their job.
7. KNik. 1. Only reason knew he was playing was his misses in defence. Gillo hasn’t been that great At protecting him mind you. Said at start of season deserves 2 months. Let’s hope Dargan starts having blinders.
8. Lodge 5. Tried hard and closest thing to a halfback at times. Needs a bit more match fitness and experience which will come with time.
9. Macca 5. Tackles a lot, one good deep kick. Tries his heart out but we need smarter not harder.
19. TPJ 4. Worst game of season but can’t complain. Hope he rips in next week.
17. Sua 5. Thought he looked ok early (aside from silly error) and tapered off. Thought protected Milf fine. Give him a few starts in a row and hopefully will be ready to take Glenn’s spot.
12. Gillo 4. Below his very high average. Not protecting Knik as well as required. Missing the offload but good workload and a couple of good runs. Similar to McCullough prefer he was on for 60 playing apquality not quantity.
13. McGuire 5. Typical hard work but still not bending them back as much would like. Still Gallened it up a little.
14. Thaiday. 2. Early ok charges but 19 year old can do that. Rest was absent and rubbish the 19 year might actually learn from. Needs a golden handshake or just piss off at this point not caring which... used to really enjoy watching Sammy when he actually played NRL.
15. Offa 4. Held his ground for most part but need more.
16. Opa. Bennett really doesn’t want to resign him does he.
10. Sims 1. One good hit, but really why bother, should just be honest and punch his time card after that point. Against old club too. What does it take to get dropped?

Coaching. 2. Both those points for telling/letting Milf to run. Must have been instructions to not offload. Player selections = 0. Must be asking the Australian cricket selectors for advice...

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Nikorima, Thaiday and Boyd coping the brunt of the criticism around here. I agree they were poor but I think McGuire, Gillett, and Sims were equally as bad.

I'm willing to give Su'a the benefit of the doubt because he's still green but he didn't cover himself in glory. Nothing to suggest he's a better option than Glenn right now.

McGuire has been giving away more penalties than usual, but everything else he does is still pretty good.
You are right about Gillett, he's been fucking terrible this year.
Sims is just Sims.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Sua's lateral defence has always been a problem since his very first game which is really bad for a defence line like ours. Good player just needs to keep moving

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
This was literally the worst game to happen after Bennett's statements earlier this week.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Morkel
  • MrMoore
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.