PRE-GAME Round 5 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Wouldnt be sad for either milf or croft to drop off for kennedy an have asiata spell turpin

I still think with Walker missing we have a good chance.

Default!

So far he's shown, at least to my satisfaction reliable ball handling. Forget the notion of promotion/reward for a moment.
The halves trials has not worked or at least an answer. Croft can play a limited role with very solid defence. Better than Deardens. Isaako gets to do as he sees fit with an instruction to be in position on the fifth ( expectation is he does this over 90% of the time, thereabouts)

Hoisting a bomb is no trouble to a kicker and that's all Milfords been delivering lately so Isaako can get that done with better tackling. Net end result is a limited but defensively better balance. Not quite so porous. I mean Isaako could easily be trained to run a few very basic plays.

His ball handling has been pretty poor. He dropped it cold on a basic backline movement on our own 30 last game.

His ball handling has been pretty poor. He dropped it cold on a basic backline movement on our own 30 last game.
So, the one mishandling stat means something in isolation?

Anyway, I think he is perfectly capable of at least matching Milford's contribution with better defence. Mind you last match didn't help his overall missed tackle counts.

Aren't they in a bubble situation? That might be why Oates and Copley (if he's not injured as per usual) aren't in the frame. I know the Titans are back on the GC but Kevvie might limited by the squad he had travel to Sydney last week prior to the Storm game.
Oates is in the bubble. Video showed him training with the guys earlier today.

So, the one mishandling stat means something in isolation?

Anyway, I think he is perfectly capable of at least matching Milford's contribution with better defence. Mind you last match didn't help his overall missed tackle counts.
So Milford goes back to fullback? Position swap where neither have trained all off-season?

P.S. If Kev does anything remotely like this, I’ll be starting the sack Kev thread...

Oates is in the bubble. Video showed him training with the guys earlier today.

I walked directly past Corey Oates in a packed shopping centre in Sydney CBD less than 24 hours ago.

Not sure what that means for his prospects of being in the bubble.

Maybe old 'brains' is so off in his own little world that the NRL classify that as its own bubble?

Isaako has been very safe under the high ball, especially the Storm who put him under a lot of pressure last week. Not perfect, there have been some blips, but I am very confident whenever he is receiving a bomb, which is more than I can say for some of our other players. He needs to stay as one of the back 3 even for that alone.

I walked directly past Corey Oates in a packed shopping centre in Sydney CBD less than 24 hours ago.

Maybe old 'brains' is so off in his own little world that the NRL classify that as its own bubble?
All started going downhill for Corey when redacted for legal reasons Seibold.

So Milford goes back to fullback? Position swap where neither have trained all off-season?

P.S. If Kev does anything remotely like this, I’ll be starting the sack Kev thread...
No Milford just goes away. There's a couple others for fullback. Not sure why you think it's soooooo insane. I mean, how could it possibly be worse than Milfords efforts.

Many of them have been out and about. I guess it’s a relatively loose bubble...

No Milford just goes away. There's a couple others for fullback. Not sure why you think it's soooooo insane. I mean, how could it possibly be worse than Milfords efforts.
Have you forgotten the Josh Hoffman “experiment”? It was a terrible idea putting a winger with no ball playing skills and horrible defence at fullback and it was an even worse idea putting him at 5/8... Even Hook ‘I’ve never changed a thing in my life’ Griffin could see that and eventually moved him...

So by all means, let’s do it again with the closest player we have in our team to Hoggman today, Isaako...

I agree we should be looking at other fullbacks, because Isaako’s role is wing or QCup and the sooner Kev realises that, the better off we will be.

Many of them have been out and about. I guess it’s a relatively loose bubble...

I think it's just a 'not Brisbane' bubble as everyone tested negative initially and has assumingly done so since if they've been tested again

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncs30
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • something
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gray
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.