PRE-GAME Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for the next instalment

Seibold: “Look guys, I know it all seems doom and gloom but back in 2011, Manly lost 3 games in row and looked like going through a transitional period after their success of 2008 when they had a rookie halves combo in Foran and DCE lead them to a premiership in the same year DCE debuted so 3 losses in a row with an inexperienced halves pairing isn’t catastrophic. Also I clearly remember where I was when the Broncos lost 56-0 in 2009 down in Canberra and had to win 4 of their last 5 to make the finals. They ended up winning all 5 and made it to Week 3 of the finals where they were beaten by a more experience Melbourne Storm side that was $1 million over the cap. I remember thinking at the time, when I get the opportunity to be a head coach in a decades time, this is all part of the process. This is just the rough patch of the journey and at the moment it is a bit bumpy, but history dictates that we are on the right track in our journey. We aren’t burning the boats yet”
Are you Seibold's ghost writer???????

Round5TeamList

Offa at 2nd row scares me. A lot.

rough that Arthars isn’t even in the 21

What happened to Arthars? I know he wasn't great, but no one was in the last couple of games, so he's a bit of a scapegoat, when he probably would suit the left centre position much better than the muppet we have there.

I understand the need to have all the experience we can get in the team, but I think Boyd's isn't enough to counter his poisonous influence.

Offa at 2nd row scares me. A lot.

rough that Arthars isn’t even in the 21
Scares me less than Hopoate there. He was so out of place in a dreadful team, it's not funny.

Ofahengaue has done alright in his stints in the backrow. Perhaps the change of role could be a good thing.

Yeah I'm not overly worried about Joffa in the back row, it's only for 1 week with Glenn & TPJ back next week.

I feel considerably more at ease with him there than Hopoate.

Offa in the back row, interesting.

I’m gonna duck after posting this but when is Kahu expected to be fit? 🤔

I hope he does well, but like certain other members in the side, he’s an effort player.

At least Hoppa tried, Joe needs to do more than he has so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Big Del
  • Dreaglor
  • Sproj
  • mrslong
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • leish107
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • phoenix
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.