PRE-GAME Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you find this footage of Seibold deciding who to drop?
I have my sources. With all the injuries, suspensions and inexperience. he has come up with a serious gameplan to avoid get flogged and I think everyone will really be impressed!

Last edited:
Amazing. I didn’t think Green had it in him!

I hope he’s holding up ok. It must have physically pained him to name TWO other hookers.

Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow gets a debut too

We brought Croft here to be a halfback. Let him keep learning the position.
He knows halfback but atm we need a 9 and that's the position that is playing a big role with the new rule change, we need someone with some experience. Plus he's played with Smith so he probably learnt a few things from him . Half can be covered by dearden with milf leading the way, all of which is only temporary until turpin returns.

Green drops Granville.
Maguire drops Marshall.

Both have been going poorly but look like superstars next to the Broncs undroppable veteran.

Green drops Granville.
Maguire drops Marshall.

Both have been going poorly but look like superstars next to the Broncs undroppable veteran.

It is....THE most frustrating thing on the fucking planet. Boyd must have some legit nasty dirt on Seibold or someone at the club because what the **** is happening over there.

Ofahengaue has done alright in his stints in the backrow. Perhaps the change of role could be a good thing.
Not the worst idea. I would have put Carrigan in there. He seems to be able to play big minutes and a better defender.

I’m gonna duck after posting this but when is Kahu expected to be fit? [emoji848]

giphy.gif

Quick... Duck!

Who is going to fill in for Paix when he needs a rest ?

Boyd. Seeing as Seibold is looking for any explicable reason to not have to drop him, they’ll shift him to the 9 as they haven’t tried him there yet!

4 is not only the number on his back, but also the number of meaningful, respectable games he has played in the last 3 years.
It is....THE most frustrating thing on the fucking planet. Boyd must have some legit nasty dirt on Seibold or someone at the club because what the **** is happening over there.
The thing that baffles me is he was shithouse all last season (and most of the season before that), so much so that after the 58-0 thrashing by Para Siebold decided he was not capable of leading a young team and took the captaincy off him. This would surely have hurt and you would expect to see him react in one of two ways - either he fires up and proves Siebs was wrong to take it off him, or he plays like he just don't care.

I'm sure everyone would agree it's definitely the latter, and so the question I have is he is obviously not there to bring leadership and experience to the young team as by sacking him Siebs has demonstrated that he believes Boyd is incapable of this - so why the feck is he in the team?

Does he have an injury that is hampering his movement and he's just not letting on? The only thing I can guess that's broken is his heart. Every game I keep hoping he'll prove me wrong, but I have to say the mystery of why he is in the team just continues to mount with every passing week.

Oates in the backrow alongside Milf, Staggs and Coates all defending on the same side together. What could possibly go wrong?

When you put it like that [emoji54]

I have my sources. With all the injuries, suspensions and inexperience. he has come up with a serious gameplan to avoid get flogged and I think everyone will really be impressed!

That’s the game plan if we lose Boyd to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronxnationgirl99
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Wild Horse
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncsgoat
  • Tim K
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.