POST GAME Round 5 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Sometimes it's called that way. I think usually it isn't though.
The one manly challenged was deemed hand on the ball and it was. Even if in course of the tackle they usually get called against the defender. They changed the rule that even if in course of tackle its deemed played at.

The Broncos biggest problem is the can't count. Every game they give up easy overlap tries. How is there 3 attackers on the winger if they are numbering up. Slow motion passing, flat footed forwards and a defensive line that moves up and then just stops are also major issues.

And if anyone’s meant to be kicking to Coates it should have been Milford, Croft’s bombs aren’t placed as well.

I disagree, Milf had some great touches when the Broncos were on top and should have had two TAs to his name. He was running with more purpose and was robbed of a huge 20/40 play.
He got those two TA’s. His first TA’s since the Bulldogs game last season mind you.

We’re here trying to pat Milford on the back for the kind of game an ACTUAL marquee player like DCE would have all the time and wouldn’t even rate as one of his better games.

I actually feel MIlford had a decent game. Was one of our better players. Was doing well injecting himself in the first half. Not much he could do in the 2nd half with no possession and field position and us conceding too many penalties.

Ive been very disappointed in Croft. Was great in those first 2 games before the break, but has been dreadful over these last 3 weeks. Kicking game has been terrible.

Seibold goes into a game with one strategy and one strategy only? Kick it to coates? An under 10s coach could come up with a more sophisticated game plan.

To be fair tho this team seems to be pretty dumb, I'm not sure the team is up to anything more sophisticated.

I disagree, Milf had some great touches when the Broncos were on top and should have had two TAs to his name. He was running with more purpose and was robbed of a huge 20/40 play.
Agree to disagree with this. I thought both our halves were pretty poor in terms of their impact upon the game. The sets upon sets of one out hit ups, even in the final minutes did my head in.

Both croft and milford should have been pulling strings and moving the ball.

How are people unironically blaming Milford for this loss?

He set up the Coates try with a pinpoint accurate kick (a kick which Croft attempted 6 or 7 times and literally couldn't land it within 5 metres of the try line), his fast hands contributed to the Boyd try. He ran the ball more than Croft, he was trying to create some second phase play with offloads, he tackled well all night, he very nearly busted them open twice in the last 5 minutes, he made no errors and gave away no penalties.

Wtf. He was so much better tonight than Croft it's not even funny.
I dont think its his fault we lost and I dont think anyone is blaming him for our loss, what we are unhappy about is as a senior player on the most money in the team, he failed to stem the flow in the 2nd. When the game was on the line, milf didn't deliver. You dont get points for trying, though you do get a million dollars.

He was missing for the first 75 mins though. That is peoples issue with him.

Seibold goes into a game with one strategy and one strategy only? Kick it to coates? An under 10s coach could come up with a more sophisticated game plan.
It worked. It was a good strategy.

He got those two TA’s. His first TA’s since the Bulldogs game last season mind you.

We’re here trying to pat Milford on the back for the kind of game an ACTUAL marquee player like DCE would have all the time and wouldn’t even rate as one of his better games.

Not patting him on the back, just pointing out he didn't go missing like some on here are trying to frame.

Croft was putting them down Coates throat the whole first half. Wtf happened to his aim in the break??

Geez DCE handles the media well.
Nah according to some he is too polished. Doesnt sound like a rl player. Not enough cliches. Cronk got the same stick iirc.

I called no try when it was live - I dont think that's been a try for a long time.
Me too but Cherry Evan's try was also no try.
The bloke hip and shouldered Croft.
Croft has to learn to dive though.
Cordner took him out as well last week but because he stayed alive he got punished.
I don't like diving but if that's the way they want to ref it then we dont have a choice.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
  • leish107
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.