Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Our edge defence on both sides need to improve. Staggs, Boyd and Coates have no idea what they are doing out there in defence.

We got fucked by refs with video ref calls and the penalty at the end, but another half without scoring a point isn't good. We really fell down at the start of the second half.

Carrigan is very rarely at marker. Tries his but off but not being at marker is hurting us. Boyd does this too. Makes a tackle and doesn't get square. Both gave away a couple 6 again sets / lead to big metres being gained.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Who were those lackeys in the beige suits at half time and what the **** did they tell the players?

M

Marsh

BRL Player
May 23, 2020
Getting within 2 points of Manly is a massive achievement considering what we dished out last week. A different ref and we would have have won the game. It gives us something to build from and with TPJ, Turpin, Fifita and Glenn to come back gives me hope that we can finish the back half of the season with a bang.

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
18-0 up and we shit the bed lol not unexpected.

The penalty count was crazy but that last 5 minutes was disgraceful. 1 out hit ups with the game on the line chasing points? Where was Croft and Milford? Lol

We look like we don't train with each other. Our ball movement is clunky and hesitant. The players don't know what plays to run and every forward is usually standing flat footed lol.

Ah what a team lol
They were spent by the last 5 mins

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
It started with the dogshit no try call on the DCE obstruction and from then the whole thing turned, and then Manly got away with pretty much the same thing for the DCE try in the 2nd half.

Livid.

Last edited:
M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
I would like to see an official apology from the NRL for the disgraceful and incorrect reffing decisions which cost up the game. Of course that is a dream, it will never happen. The Carrigan strip was a travesty, what a disgraceful decision. And i'd like to see that possible Turbo shoulder charge again, did look quite iffy.

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
Really?
Where was he was 20 to go, with the game on the line?
He needs to own these games.
I have all the faith that Dearden would easily cover Milford and consistently add more in defence.
We didnt have any ball in attacking areas. He certainly didnt play amazingly but he was ok

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I would normally agree. But there were some some bad calls that swung momentum way more than any penalties. DCE was sly and got them the win.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm livid with the Boyd no try decision. But then when I see us stuck deep in our half, get off a terrific kick and then have the opposition stuck deep in their half nothing pisses me off more then cheap get out of jail cards given from a simple lack of discipline. We got some tough calls out there tonight sure, but we also gave the ref the opportunity to give Manly easy momentum.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Getting within 2 points of Manly is a massive achievement considering what we dished out last week. A different ref and we would have have won the game. It gives us something to build from and with TPJ, Turpin, Fifita and Glenn to come back gives me hope that we can finish the back half of the season with a bang.

But we were 18 points up. We can’t even keep possession of the ball. That 2nd half was every bit as bad as last week. You can blame the ref but some of the decisions our players make is just completely stupid.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I'm happy we were not flogged by 50.
Happy to see Milford getting involved.
Good to see Boyd fire up too.
Some really solid improvements over the past few weeks.
Cant wait till TPJ and Fifita are back

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • kman
  • Galah
  • davidp
  • Broncs1459
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • mrslong
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  • Santa
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.