PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The look like they have a pretty decent casualty ward out of that game too and we saw how bad their depth was last year.
Shortish turnaround for the tuna as well... 6 days until Friday isn't a lot of time if some of these niggles hang around

Just thinking how Herbie and Flegler are the real losers in this.

The whole comp is at this point. This season has been a blood bath

The 6 again and seven tackles have to be dumped. The game is being played at a pace now that the players bodies just can't deal with. Eventually it does wander into "negligence" territory re: the players wellbeing.

The 6 again and seven tackles have to be dumped. The game is being played at a pace now that the players bodies just can't deal with. Eventually it does wander into "negligence" territory re: the players wellbeing.
Absolutely this + reduced interchanges.

I think Flegs will play. Herbie no chance based on how much pain he was in.
Flegler might be needled up to play... Patty will be aggressive towards him so if there's anything with that shoulder he might be hesitant with it... would be great if we have Willison and Te Kura there to follow up and be aggressive as well.. maybe this is a game where we need Taupau.

Dolphins will be emotionally up for this game, which is something we don't always do, but Marty will for sure come in revved up.

1.Walsh
2.Arthurs
3.Cobbo
4.Staggs
5.Oates
6.Sailor
7.Mam
8.Jensen
9.Walters
10.Baker
11.Hunt
12.Riki
13.Carrigan
14.Smoothy
15.Te Kura
16.Hethrington
17.Willison

IF Walsh and Willison are ready to go, I would chuck them both straight back in. Te Kura was amazing in his debut game and I would keep him going. I would give Sailor and Mam a go in the halves, they could have a massive future there. Broncos 26+

Absolutely this + reduced interchanges.
One other thing I noticed is there was no real slow, rusty games in the early rounds like most seasons. From the very first games in Vegas, the speed and intensity picked up right where it left off last year. But bodies just weren’t conditioned properly yet so players get fatigued and injured - either through soft tissue injuries or just getting their timing wrong and bodies in the wrong position.

Playing devils advocate here with Fletcher Baker, Adam Blair had a tough start here culminating with the " Teddy Blair " monicer after that game where he took just one run. He turned out pretty well after so despite his ordinary start, all isnt lost for Baker if he picks up his act.
Played well v Cowboys so not writing him off just yet.

Lol fox are such flogs. the sensationalism from them about Redcliffe being top of the table after beating the titans, dragons and tigers plus a bye is hilarious.
Tigers attack was non existent for most parts of that game and Redcliffe still got points put on them.
We would of tore the Dolphins apart in that game with our attack.

Hopefully we get some good injury news this week.

- Walsh was aiming for this game... might be pain tolerance? would be interesting to know what risk of re-injury is as well
- Willison was head knock... unsure where this puts him
- Haas will be 3 weeks post surgery... sounds like it was a clean out (arthroscopy??) risk of re-injury might be low?... unsure what he might be rehabbing here though for a clean out?
- Piakura will be 2 weeks after his high ankle sprain... probably unlikely
- Reyno was a low hamstring strain... surely we don't risk him, but they might really be considering it
- Mariner no chance

1.Walsh
2.Arthurs
3.Cobbo
4.Staggs
5.Oates
6.Sailor
7.Mam
8.Jensen
9.Walters
10.Baker
11.Hunt
12.Riki
13.Carrigan
14.Smoothy
15.Te Kura
16.Hethrington
17.Willison

IF Walsh and Willison are ready to go, I would chuck them both straight back in. Te Kura was amazing in his debut game and I would keep him going. I would give Sailor and Mam a go in the halves, they could have a massive future there. Broncos 26+

That would be the worst halves pairing we can go out there with.

Did you see shit we looked in attack with Mam calling the play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Griffo
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Cavalo
  • Justwin
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • heartly87
  • Alec
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • mrslong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.