Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herbie definitely out
Flegler possible to play but in doubt, likely to play
Kaufusi in doubt and unlikely to play
Plath obviously out
Lemuelu likely back

Maybe not the pink headgear... he may as well wear a target on his head if he's going to run around with that on
It could be a plan make Reece stand out as much as possible make him a "target" to attract defenders but go crash play to Te Kura or long ball to Cobbo up against Tesi.

This is the game where madden truly shows whether he is a good candidate for 2026 in my eyes.

So far he has had 2 wins and 4 losses.

2 of those losses were against Penrith with depleted sides, 1 against the storm with a reserve grade side and the other 1 we had no haas and he was playing 5/8th when souffs were on a huge role to start the year last year. I wouldn't say last chance bcos of the reasons in the 4 losses, but if he doesn't play well the hierarchy will need to make sure there is a plan b and have the guns loaded to hit the market for a bargain if they don't think black will be ready.

Let’s not ever fucken use him. Soft as shit.
Pea Heart.
Never understood why people kept singing his praises. To me he’s a bog average middle being stopped faster than Milford hearing free Maccas😂

This is the game where madden truly shows whether he is a good candidate for 2026 in my eyes.

2 of those losses were against Penrith with depleted sides, 1 against the storm with a reserve grade side and the other 1 we had no haas and he was playing 5/8th when souffs were on a huge role to start the year last year. I wouldn't say last chance bcos of the reasons in the 4 losses, but if he doesn't play well the hierarchy will need to make sure there is a plan b and have the guns loaded to hit the market for a bargain if they don't think black will be ready.
Whilst I do think his opportunities have been a little bit rough to expect him to succeed or stand out if he can't this weekend then when will you?

They already know he's not good enough for long term plans. His Cup record isn't anything special.

He's good enough for depth. He won't lose this game for us. But I wouldn't rely on him to win it. Walshy will.

Agreed.
I also think this is a big game for Mam aswell. It's been said he wants to be a successor to Adam at 7 and if he does he needs to be playing both sides of the field and kick well. If Maddens not going to control the side Mam needs to show us he's capable of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • sooticus
  • Lazza
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • Spoon
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.