Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

3 milf
2 moose
1 blair

fucking ugly but yeah wouldnt swap 2pts for pretty play this part of the year

really happy to see BHunt running and grubbering a bit, still a ways but this showing gives me hope

roberts kahu and oates playing busted, hope they get some quiet time given nxt wk should be similar V knights

farrr macca too maybe

very strange season so far. i dont know what it is but nothing about any of our performance makes me think we can go one tackle better then last year.

but i guess the truly good sides win even when there not playing well.

IMO we're pretty fortunate that there aren't many really good teams in the comp this year, or at least not at this stage ... Cowboys are pace setters imo in terms of what they're producing on the field.

IMO we're pretty fortunate that there aren't many really good teams in the comp this year, or at least not at this stage ... Cowboys are pace setters imo in terms of what they're producing on the field.

Their kicking game is light years ahead of us.

We could be the worst performing team ever to start a season 5-1 haha... Good to get the points but fuckin hell we need some work

Did Yvonne just say the Dragons have only won once here since the silent era ? Pretty sure I heard at least three commentators / journalists say on air this week that they "have a great record at Suncorp Stadium" ... just like the Cowboys did according to James Hooper (2 from their last 10)

We could be the worst performing team ever to start a season 5-1 haha... Good to get the points but fuckin hell we need some work

Titans were top of the table with a negative +/- a few years ago. After 5 rounds or something.

Their kicking game is light years ahead of us.

kicking game and the impact of their forward pack edges us fairly handsomely at the moment imo ... they've got a lot of guys right smack in the prime of their careers right now ..

Know he's not popular but Gillette MOTM. Hunt better. Give Oates, Kahu n Roberts the week off

Was definitely Hunts best game of the year setting up 3 tries and quite good defence.
Somehow the left edge didn't let in any tries. Roberts was good without being outstanding, could have scored if he put a toe on that loose ball. Forwards and Boyd running likes there no tomorrow. Oates, Roberts and Kahu need a break they just look like there struggling to move.

On Channel 9, showed the Dragqueens dressing sheds & Dugan was nearly crying.

has anyone noticed when ben hunt tackles someone running at him he like jumps while tackling

Geez I feel guilty for being a bit disappointed in a 26 point win lol. But we really did play down to them, we have a tendency to do that.. Still had a high completion rate though (38/42 iirc?) which is a positive, and keeping them to zip was also nice to see, considering they didn't play well enough to deserve a try. Definitely still some work to do, though I also think that against a better team we don't play that badly.

So great to see Ben Hunt playing with more confidence - IMO it's onwards and upwards from here, which is definitely a good thing.

Our forwards were outstanding again, I don't really want to single anyone out because they were collectively fantastic.

Oh and a special mention to the special fucking refs. Some of those calls were just atrocious. Both ways. Terrible. Fix your shit!!

Remember that time we beat them 2 weeks ago.

yeah well I was at that game and as exciting as it was, I came away thinking cowboys supporters had a bit more reason to be optimistic about what their team can do this year than us ...

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • ell.d33
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.