PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The "slip" against MCK last week, it really was c-grade acting. b-grade at best.

He was the only one even attempting to stop MCK ...

first he put the pressure on to stop the FG attempt, which he did successfully, then had to scramble back to fullback since it seems 4 players decided that the best play was to let MCK run, instead of tackling the bastard.

this season there have been plenty of things to have a go at Boyd for ... you don't need to go manufacturing shit.

He was the only one even attempting to stop MCK ...

first he put the pressure on to stop the FG attempt, which he did successfully, then had to scramble back to fullback since it seems 4 players decided that the best play was to let MCK run, instead of tackling the bastard.

this season there have been plenty of things to have a go at Boyd for ... you don't need to go manufacturing shit.

Not manufactured. When I watch it that's what I see.

Round6TeamList

He has taken the soft every time. In most cases I don't think it would have made a lick of difference, but he has chosen the easier option every single time.

Darius made three whole tackles in the Dragons game. Clearly defending in the line isn't leading to a lot of collisions.

Morkel makes a valid point though, you can't accuse him of trying to avoid contact and then not acknowledge the occasions in the last couple of games when he has run the ball back with gusto, including dropping the shoulder into Reynolds I think it was. In that light, the accusation he is trying to avoid contact does not make sense. I agree it does `look' like that sometimes.

Anyone know why Lodge is not in this week's line-up?
I didn't see him listed as picking up an injury over the weekend and he wasn't cited by the MRC...

Anyone know why Lodge is not in this week's line-up?
I didn't see him listed as picking up an injury over the weekend and he wasn't cited by the MRC...

Throat injury.

Good too see White Shoes starting up front. He was immense last week.

Really want to beat Canberra, don't like them much.

Ducks and Drakes. No way Shibasaki will be in the top 17. Roberts to go back to centre with Staggs onto the bench.

Well we're fucked again. I don't know what a going on in Brisbane but this is getting ridiculous. I don't care if they don't think we have anyone "better" to take nikorima or Boyd's spot. Truth is we are losing every week and only beat a cowboys team with a lot of injuries. 1/6 after this week and our slim finals chances diminish to 0.

Ducks and Drakes. No way Shibasaki will be in the top 17. Roberts to go back to centre with Staggs onto the bench.

unless Roberts is back to 100% he won't be playing, at this stage, i'd say that's unlikely.

Well we're fucked again. I don't know what a going on in Brisbane but this is getting ridiculous. I don't care if they don't think we have anyone "better" to take nikorima or Boyd's spot. Truth is we are losing every week and only beat a cowboys team with a lot of injuries. 1/6 after this week and our slim finals chances diminish to 0.

so you would prefer worse players to be named ... got ya.

that's when we will be truly fucked ... instead of losing in the last minute (and mainly due to our poor ball control) we won't even be in the contest ... good plan

FFS someone please tell me how Shibasaki on the bench is not just a huge waste of a spot, especially with Lodge and TPJ being out
Because Seibs prefers an outside back on the bench much like Bennett does. Regardless whether it's a back or a fourth forward selected, their game time will be minimal if any.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Justwin
  • Old Mate
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
  • GCBRONCO
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.