PRE-GAME Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I have just had a real gutful of these overhyped knuckledraggers. I just scratch my head at how they can be this bad. When you think of the money tied up in some of these players, including Milford, it really is enough to make you weep. I never imagined we would ever sink this low as a team and a club. Seriously, where the **** did it all go so wrong, I mean honestly. Where do you even begin trying to fix this mess.

That we are even having to contemplate a team as derp-worthy as the raiders heaping further embarrassment on us is simply depressing. I am just going to quarantine myself all weekend from anything Broncos related purely for the fact I am sick of these ***** putting a dampener on my weekends every week.

Last edited:
I have just had a real gutful of these overhyped knuckledraggers. I just scratch my head at how they can be this bad. When you think of the money tied up in some of these players, including Milford, it really is enough to make you weep. I never imagined we would ever sink this low as a team and a club. Seriously, where the **** did it all go so wrong, I mean honestly. Where do you even begin trying to fix this mess.

That we are even having to contemplate a team as derp-worthy as the raiders heaping further embarrassment on us is simply depressing. I am just going to quarantine myself all weekend from anything Broncos related purely for the fact I am sick of these ***** putting a dampener on my weekends every week.
****, really? Would have never guessed........

****, really? Would have never guessed........

Yep, it’s news to me. Ole FiH doesn’t like some of our squad. Til they tear it up of course...

Where do we begin he asks? Get our defence right, get our ball handling right and suddenly we are 3 from 5 as a club with these “knuckle-draggers” and these types of hysterics disappear.

Last edited:

just remember your mate Bennett signed every one of them

I’m starting to think knik is a better 5/8th than Milford by a long way. Has way more tricks up his sleeve, seems to use his speed way better, better ball play and a lot cheaper. He also seem a lot more composed and doesn’t whinge like Milford does. We just need a half back

Left field idea and I’m just hypothesizing but can SOS tackle? Could he play hooker?

I have been impressed with his defence so far, a lot more than his attack which as I have said is very scattergun with no real purpose.

Problem remains that guys are not playing, He's played two games so it's very hard to get consistency or flow when you're coming into a team on Friday but then also coming in every three weeks.

Especially for a half that's a tough gig. Easts worked him over with Kafusi and Vete and he stood up.

Guys, please stop it with your fanciful team selections - dropping this or that player, changing other players to this or that position. Stop kidding yourselves. We all know Seibold is going to do **** all about team selections. He doesn't have the balls to do either of these things. You only had to listen to him in the presser last night making up a whole heap of excuses and praising their efforts. He is not hard-assed enough as a coach. He is too 'new age' relying on scientific ways to coach a side. He knows **** all from what I've seen so far.

We would have been better choosing Madge as coach, even JD over this fraud. The team list trotted out on Tuesday will be identical to the same 'losers list' we have seen this season and most of last season as well.
Mmmm, you may be right about him making big changes but I've seen enough to believe we aren't that far off. He's close to the team and yes, he might be blinded a little but he's smart too and I think he'll keep at it until we see some success. While we might have had a bit more success under those other coaches or WB this may still prove to be a good long term decision. I think his effort area coaching is definitely the right way to go and if, as I expect, his team building improves and the die for each other mentality grows so too will the wins. The team knows it's under the pump and it takes pressure to make a diamond. I'm optimistic we are forming a diamond.

Mmmm, you may be right about him making big changes but I've seen enough to believe we aren't that far off. He's close to the team and yes, he might be blinded a little but he's smart too and I think he'll keep at it until we see some success. While we might have had a bit more success under those other coaches or WB this may still prove to be a good long term decision. I think his effort area coaching is definitely the right way to go and if, as I expect, his team building improves and the die for each other mentality grows so too will the wins. The team knows it's under the pump and it takes pressure to make a diamond. I'm optimistic we are forming a diamond.
Lump of coal anyone?? I hope you are right.

People are proposing a rookie 6 & 7?

Realistically, the only change we can expect this season is Kodi to 14 & bringing in a new #7. Quite frankly that's harsh on kodi, that guys manager should be finding him a new club as he's a great player whose being scapegoated because he doesn't gel with the current makeup of the this spine.

Boyd's not going anywhere this year, you want to apply pressure do it via the #9.
I agree with Niko being the best of our spine this year not that it is too hard to do

56-0 (It's also the 10 year anniversary of that horrible game!)

But seriously this might be the only way to get heads rolling at our club and get some players(rats) sacked. Or we just embarrass ourselves for the next 5 weeks. Cause we ain't beating Canberra, Cronulla, Souths, Manly, Roosters (again).

On another note I'm dreading the Souths match. Bennett will be out for blood and we are ripe for the smashing.

Nah I don't want to lose just to force changes. I'd rather we go out and shit on Ricky Stuart's team 56-0.

Raiders actually look good this year so I'm expecting a close one. I'm going to tip us to win, if only because I think they'll be to embarrassed to lose 3 in a row.

Nah I don't want to lose just to force changes. I'd rather we go out and shit on Ricky Stuart's team 56-0.

Raiders actually look good this year so I'm expecting a close one. I'm going to tip us to win, if only because I think they'll be to embarrassed to lose 3 in a row.

You’d have thought they’d be embarrassed by losing two in a row as well.

We've already lost 3 in a row.

You’d have thought they’d be embarrassed by losing two in a row as well.
"The effort was there" "The boys tried hard", etc. At least they actually put some effort in last week, the week before was absolutely putrid. I can excuse dumb, I can't excuse low effort. As long as they come out and put in a solid effort and stay within reach of the game I'll expect them to improve as the season continues. If they get blown off the park BHQ is going to blow up.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.