Round 6 - Titans v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Barba is fucked.

6 rounds of nothing.

I'd roll the dice on Nikorima at 6, honestly. Hoffman back to 1.

so you want to replace one ball hogging 6 with another one

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
No one hogs the ball as much as Hoffman.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
why? who cares. it was just another unorganised nothing play that no one knew anything about and hodges would never have got there anyway

I don't think I said Hodges would have got here.

It was a send off offence.

I picked up the trip & was screaming at the TV.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Missing: Bronco fans' hopes and dreams. Last seen in round four. If found please return to Broncos HQ immediately.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
sack griffin and hoffman won't be 5/8 anymore. two birds.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
That's the disappointing thing isn't it Super Freak? One aspect of the Broncos game was actually pretty strong and players certainly contributed despite the sustained pressure.

But just too many poor mistakes hurt the club tonight.

That set where Mead came up with two try savers and then raced 100m was just special, from that point on, I felt the game slipping away.

After a good opening month, this past fortnight has really undone a lot of the hard-work and if the Broncos aren't careful, they'll hit absolute rock bottom.

That's the thing, we are actually getting into the winning position, then fucking ourselves.

We looked 100X better than both the Titans and Eels. I have no idea how the Titans won that game.

We offered -1. They offered 0 and won.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Wait I know! Four hit-ups and a midfield bomb at the end of each set will trick them and only spread the ball in the last 10 minutes of the game, then justin or barba will drop the ball and hoffman can go himself....I think I should be coach?

DropBear

DropBear

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2014
so just let me get this straight ... you want Kodi Nikorima,, the player not good enough to be 5/8 in the 20s (if he was he would have played there) to be the NRL 5/8.

he played alright in the 9s with less players on the field and he still hogged the ball as much as Hoffman does.

if anyone is going to replace Hoffman it has to be Duncan P. he is in the best position to do it
I'd like to see Gillett have a go at 5/8 and let Oates play some mins in back row. Hoffman and reed to fight out centre.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I don't fault Griffin for these losses.

I would have pulled Barba after second Titans try.

Oates to right centre, Hodges fullback.

hodges is too under done to be fullback. if we get a legitimate 5/8th our performances improve 10 fold

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So you want to give an expensive import another chance to do nothing

firstly Barba isn't that expensive for until 2016.

secondly i don't think dropping him will fix his confidence problem, but i do think he can fix it if given the chance. he has been solid without being spectacular for 4 rounds (doing some good things) last 2 weeks have been poor, but i don't think 2 poor games is enough to drop a player of Barbas quality.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
If either Hook or Hoffman aren't gone from their current positions come next Tuesday i'm going to be pissed after that effort just now.

Pretty sure the Broncos gave Griffin until after round 6, so we may get Matt Elliott. :laugh:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Lets sack Griffin and get Kearney as head coach for the remainder of the year ... maybe he can add the wooden spoon to our trophy cabinet, we've never had that before.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.