Round 6 - Titans v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

hodges was absolutely woeful
reed is terrible
hoffman is the worst 6 in the comp.
barba isnt at first grade level
coaching still has no idea.

we managed to lose to a team that never looked like scoring a try all game and got two from rubbish that we served up to them.

Positives:

Desperation defence.

Ben Hunt was great, 3 linebreaks by my count?

McGuire and Gillett were great in the forwards.

Vidot still runs the ball strongly.

Reed had his best game of the year

Negatives:

Hoffman is a waste of space in the halves.

Kennedy has been a horrendous buy, he's the softest player in the squad

Hodges' hands have been poor

Barba had an absolute shocker

Vidot sucked under the high ball

The coach has to go ... no question .... he has no fucking idea.

We have the cattle to do the job but they are being coached pathetically.

Gave them the benefit of the doubt last week, this week, no excuses just poor play.

It just took too long for the team to play football and I thought a lot of key areas were poor tonight. Barba, Vidot, Hoffman, Copley, Hodges, Parker, Kennedy...really didn't aim up tonight.

Honestly, Barba needs a stint in the QLD Cup or just dropped from the side until he is over the injury...if he is injured. He is just so damn slow, especially when he plays the ball..

Oh and our attack is another negative. Griffin, plz go.

That's the breaking point for me, sorry to the loyalist's around here, but Barba will be playing Queensland Cup next weekend, he has to be, he's single handidly lost us 2-3 games, and has done sweet **** all in our wins, one of the worst fullback's in the NRL at the moment.

Josh Hoffman is an absolutely woeful all around player, probably wouldn't be playing in the starting 13 at any other NRL club at the moment, unless it was on the wing, where he fucking belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that was absolutely disgraceful.

We somehow managed to let a team that didn't look like scoring a try in the next month score 2 of the worst tries you'll see. Awful awful kick from Hunt for their first, and Barba for the 2nd, well what can you say.

Hodges and Barba were spectacularly bad, and while you could partially overlook how bad our attack was if we still won, we didn't.

Laughable that we managed to **** that up really.

Hodges was awful but I out it down to match fitness.

Barba shocking, he could do with a week in qcup to get his confidence back, that's all that's missing IMO.

Hoffman is woeful. Just shit house 5/8. Did he pass or kick once? Surely a 5/8 is meant to pass or kick once per game....

I'm so annoyed, we have the men to do the job but a woeful 5/8 is killing our attack and a few players are down on confidence.

Oh, and Hoffman shouldn't play another game in #6, ever.

Did he kick the ball once? Or even pass it once? Hunt's kicking game was as fucking shit as ever, and because the opposition know he's our only option he gets pressured all the time. Did Hoff step up once to take pressure off? Nope...

Oh and Griffin as well, why have Oates on the fucking bench and not use him. He's a fucking useless coach.

Biggest difference to me.

Copley, Barba and vidot ran the ball back from kicks like three year old girls.

the titans back three ran back with speed and purpose.

The titans didn't even look like scoring points and we still lost

Holy ****, I just remembered Corey Oates was on the bench, sack fucking Griffin, right now.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.