Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I’ll be keeping an eye out for the Facebook articles they should read something like this “4 Sydney clubs are looking to sign Broncos young gun Su’A”
Seems to be the usual trend after we win..

Image1523694043216494

I’ll be keeping an eye out for the Facebook articles they should read something like this “4 Sydney clubs are looking to sign Broncos young gun Su’A”
Seems to be the usual trend after we win..
Was thinking the same thing... By tomorrow's papers I'd say.

My fucking router died 5 minutes out from FT. I had to go to Officeworks to buy a fucking new one. Jesus Christ.

Great win for the boys. Huuuuuge circuit breaker. Oates was immense, as was McGuire. We cannot lose Oates to Melbourne. We just cannot.

Well played guys, the better team definitely won. Your guys dug deep and played error free footy. Was impressive to watch. Thanks for welcoming us here and it was fun having you guys over at our forum too.

All the best for the rest of the season, I'll be back here for sure and hope to see you guys over our way. Cheers.

BTW Oates is awesome.

So what's going on with that avatar bet?

Not saying I called it... But I called it :P

Awesome call. You wouldn’t have had many friends.... I know with what I’ve seen over the last few weeks I didn’t think we had a chance. Will be interesting to see how we fare against the Storm. Might be a bit of a thud back to earth. I hope not. I hate playing the storm. They’ve had our measure for a long time.

High quality game, really glad it cleared up cause it had been pelting down most of the day. Crowd well down on last year but great atmosphere nonetheless as usual. Oates was immense, Bird terrific. Opacic impressed me with his willingness to get stuck in as well but Su'a rounds out my top 3, he was great and I'm excited to see a lot more of him while Gillo is out. Happy to not just be relieved at a win but proud of a tough win against in form opposition!

I thought Milford controlled that game pretty well and I thought he played well.

If we stick with Bird and he improves, I think we may have found his future halves partner.

The trick to beating the Warriors is to not let them play the football they want to play.

Get them into a grind. They don't like that and will make mistakes.

Our main focus should be defence.

One thing I noticed in the Raiders vs Warriors game is the Raiders defence at first was strong, they were committed. It was frustrating the Warriors, they were going back to their usual ways of forcing passes and making mistakes.

If we can defend strongly, wrap up the ball and grind them down. We'll force the Warriors out of the game.

Nailed it.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Allo
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • Rookie Alan
  • BroncoFan94
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.