Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Bet honoured boys. Congrats again and thanks for the banter between the two userbases.

Screen Shot 2018 04 14 at 90332 pm

Might take a while to show depending on cache. Force refesh/incognito should show it.

Can't remember who they were but whoever thought that was boyds fault in the green try , they have an agenda .

Well to be fair, there was nothing stopping him from diving onto the ball.

That's exactly what 2015-2016 Boyd would have done.

Well to be fair, there was nothing stopping him from diving onto the ball.

That's exactly what 2015-2016 Boyd would have done.

No chance he could've got to it before green , by the time he gets around the post green is on it.

No chance he could've got to it before green , by the time he gets around the post green is on it.

I meant before.

In our game at home against the Warriors in 2016, he was doing that all night when Johnson put grubbers through.

I think it’s the lack of any effort / urgency whatsoever to stop Green getting to it that grinds peoples gears - it certainly did mine.
I mean, he should at least try - he is the captain after all.

Wayne Bennett's response to a question about how Jamayne Isaako went.

"I thought he could have run a bit harder, to be honest."

Wayne Bennett's response to a question about how Jamayne Isaako went.

"I thought he could have run a bit harder, to be honest."
Hahaha he's a funny bugger. he's smart enough to know better then to have a bunch of young fellas walking around cocky and thinking they are at the top of thier games. He's done the same thing with Oats, TPJ and the Jet in the past

Not really, more a realist,would have sooner been here to gloat but the Warriors were completely out played. That said can I spend the rest of the night here, Warriors forum going to be a bit toxic, the sack Kearney and especially Johnson threads will be raging.

Always welcome here, I fucking love you guys.

Can confirm that the NZ Warriors forum has been BHQ'd. Great stuff!! Excellent work to the Warriors supporters who have come on here, definitely a supporter base worth collaborating with, great stuff lads.

He would have if he ran a more attacking line to get the ball.
I'm with others. I think a younger, more rejuvenated Boyd (or someone else altogether) would have been in a position to compete better for the rebound.

Sorry if I missed it but any update on Lodge? Did he pull up with anything serious?

Active Now

• Santa
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.