Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Source is the Courier Mail, numerous reporters but probably Peter Badel:

"Hooker Jake Turpin is in doubt with a collarbone injury. He wore a red no-contact bib running with the Renegades"​
Adam Jackson confirmed he was training with the reserves.

Turpin has been struggling with collarbone and pec injuries for some time:

Funny... My source told me he was training with reserves full contact. Maybe they're trying to save his reputation

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
He's on the outer. I'm not believing this injury stuff. You can't tell me he's been used as a tackle bot while carrying a Pec injury. That's just fucking stupid.
Some wires being crossed either intentionally or accidentally not sure..

But Willison and Capewell were also in red vests. Full contact. Turpin also out snapping guys in half..

Strange

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Is it possible that we had to train TMM at fullback for him to get an exemption as our fullbacks are injured and our five-eights aren’t? Quick switcheroo a few minutes in or something? Am I giving Kevvie too much credit? Haha

B

bert_lifts

QCup Player
May 15, 2021
is TMM any good? Can't really remember him much when he played a few years ago.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
When he got binned last game Ikin gave him the death stare clearly not happy with him.
From Palasia's point of view, he didn't really do anything to warrant being sent to the sin bin. Every game since the no punching rule came in, players have been slapping or shoving the opposition player in the face whilst holding their jersey.

If that's the reason he is going to be dropped for this week, then that's pretty ordinary from Walters. He has easily been our best forward after Haas and Carrigan. I don't think he deserves to be dropped.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I wouldnt drop Palasia. I dont think he was great against Penrith, but i dont really think apart from Jensen any of our other forwards were great either. Players have poor games sometimes and you cant drop them for one poor showing. You consider it once it gets to 4 or 5 straight, but not one.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
From Palasia's point of view, he didn't really do anything to warrant being sent to the sin bin. Every game since the no punching rule came in, players have been slapping or shoving the opposition player in the face whilst holding their jersey.

If that's the reason he is going to be dropped for this week, then that's pretty ordinary from Walters. He has easily been our best forward after Haas and Carrigan. I don't think he deserves to be dropped.

I disagree, just watching last week I could see our players trying their arses off to not get lazy in the ruck or do anything to give away a penalty, without being in the group it's hard to know but I dare say discipline and not doing anything to put the team under pressure would be high on the priority list.

If that's all true, Kevvie really had to take a stance given it really wasn't necessary, you're welcome to view it as soft or whatever but there was no need to do it.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
is TMM any good? Can't really remember him much when he played a few years ago.
He was looking good before his brain injury, runs good support lines and knows how to get over the stripe. I really am hoping he has a breakout game and goes off like a frog in a sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • porouian
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.