PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2022] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMM definately training at 1 and herbie back at centre

Thanks man, so looks like TMM is definitely happening then unfortunately. So I guess:

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Robati
15. Palasia
16. James
17. Paix

It looks better but still not what it could be. It will be a shame to see Jensen cut and I hope he isn't but Kevvie seems to love James for some reason.

Thanks man, so looks like TMM is definitely happening then unfortunately. So I guess:

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Robati
15. Palasia
16. James
17. Paix

It looks better but still not what it could be. It will be a shame to see Jensen cut and I hope he isn't but Kevvie seems to love James for some reason.
He's clinging to this idea that he needs that "experience" there to keep the side organized, but he isn't keeping them organized. When he's on field we look weakest.

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Robati
15. Palasia
16. James
17. Paix

No way Jensen is cut after last week. He was our best forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if he started with Haas.

Robati has been a liability if you ask me. He won’t be picked

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Robati
15. Palasia
16. James
17. Paix

james not at training ... not sure if illness or not but palasia/jensen bench at this stage

No way Jensen is cut after last week. He was our best forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if he started with Haas.

Robati has been a liability if you ask me. He won’t be picked

I of course agree with you but if you keep Jensen and Palasia in the team with both Haas and Flegs coming back in, that leaves James the odd man out (which he should be) and Kevvie constantly talks Ryan up, so I just don't see how this all works unless Robati is cut and we go with three props on the bench. I guess Palasia could substitute as a second-rower on the bench even though he isn't great there.

Even though our combinations are again nonexistent this team on paper looks ok. I don’t think TMM is in anyway ready for the rigours of NRL let alone FB but who knows what Kevvie and the coaching staff are planning.

I do think Jensen has earned the right to move pas James with last week’s performance and it’s a perfect scenario for the coaching staff to show how hard work is rewarded without upsetting the team balance.

Let’s hope the gambler manages to rile up a TPJ or a Burton to put them off their game.

Tyson Gamble training at five-eighth with Broncos today. Cory Paix/Billy Walters interchanging at hooker. Jake Turpin training with reserves squad.
Lol you're just making this up to troll the forum.

1. Farnworth
2. Oates
4. Hoeter
3. Staggs
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble (won’t happen)
7. Reynolds
8. Palasia
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. James
17. Jensen
Will happen.

He's training at 6 today

Been saying it for a couple of weeks now. Gamble has to be in this squad.
Once finally given his opportunity, I think he won’t let the jumper go.
Interesting Turpin training no contact (as per Basel). Still not sold on TMM at FB. I‘d honestly rather Cobbo be given another chance. Not that I think he is ready, but he is the pick of the bunch we have avaliable unless Herbie is willing to give it a shot. I do wonder if the club are in two minds about giving Herbie a shot at 1..If he kills it, his contract price will only go higher.
Its an interesting one.
I do wonder if Flegler has the strength to get through one game. If the dogs are smart they will bait the fk out of him.

I genuinely wouldn't mind still having Turps on the bench as a lock/middle defender to come on as starch once Hetherington goes off but definitely not as a 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • marw
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • heartly87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
  • Old Mate
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Big Del
  • Reds2011
  • K-Style
  • RolledOates
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.