10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
To a point, it shouldnt matter if we have players leaving. We have to make the best use of the squad we have and if thats Herbie at fullback then it should be Herbie at fullback. Not confident at all with Martin at fullback.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
To a point, it shouldnt matter if we have players leaving. We have to make the best use of the squad we have and if thats Herbie at fullback then it should be Herbie at fullback. Not confident at all with Martin at fullback.
It’s baffling. I reckon Kevvie is just picking him because if he squints enough TMM looks a bit like Tesi.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
What the hell is this talk about playing someone who hasn't played a game of first grade in 3 years hahaha

Fucking hell. We really are desperate.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
So It's either
A bloke who was has played something like 7 games in 3 years after being medically retired and hasn't really found his feet in Cup yet playing in the halves.
A young kid who is still finding his feet in first grade on the wing and confidence would be a big thing for him.
Or a bloke who's one of our best week in week out, probably the fittest back in the team but hasn't played fullback since probably under 16s/17s.
Gone are the days where we could just stick Hodges back there in a pinch and not be worried.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Well ,,, Cleary sent a few bombs his way last Friday and I didn`t see him drop one ?
Dunno what you base your statement on ?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Cobbo did drop his first one after Niu went off but it went backwards. Other than that, he took some tough grabs.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Now that he knows he is at fullback, he will be training as such. I am expecting his catching and basics to be a tad more polished next weekend.

I don't really care if he can't make many metres, just don't drop the ball or go near the sideline.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Tyson Gamble training at five-eighth with Broncos today. Cory Paix/Billy Walters interchanging at hooker. Jake Turpin training with reserves squad.

Any info on who was at fullback, centre and wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dexter
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
  • Galah
  • Galco
  • bingale16
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • Santa
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.