Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
If we can't beat the current spooners than we... well we deserve to end up the current spooners, which may well be the case at the end of this weekend.

Seriously we need to win this one convincingly.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If we can't beat the current spooners than we... well we deserve to end up the current spooners, which may well be the case at the end of this weekend.

Seriously we need to win this one convincingly.

If we end up in spoon contention again, Kev will definitely be gone.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
It certainly won't be an easy one, last time we played them we were on the wrong end of nearly every decision and miraculously won despite making way more tackles than them and having much less ball.

Losing to the Bulldogs wouldn't make us instantly spoon contenders, although I expect a few on here will probably be thinking like that.

E

easybreezy

BRL Player
Nov 23, 2021
TMM at FB is starting to grow on me a little. If we are concerned about the support play and creativity of Cobbo, then having TMM chime in like a 6 might help spark our attack.
Maybe Cobbo defends and kick-return at FB then flips with TMM.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Losing to the Bulldogs wouldn't make us instantly spoon contenders, although I expect a few on here will probably be thinking like that.
Add Cowboys and Warriors to that list, and you have spoon contenders.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Our 4th halves combination in 7 games.

Team list announcement

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Paix
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Walters
15. Kennedy
16. Flegler
17. Palasia

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Holy Jesus mother of lord ****. Why is Rhys Kennedy still in the team. FAAAARRRRKKKKK. Can’t wait to see what heap of shit he chucks up this week. Hopefully he is playing the 5 minute role Kev has lumped on TC up until now.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
NRL2022Round7TeamList

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Holy Jesus mother of lord ****. Why is Rhys Kennedy still in the team. FAAAARRRRKKKKK. Can’t wait to see what heap of shit he chucks up this week. Hopefully he is playing the 5 minute role Kev has lumped on TC up until now.
He's probably better than the other options, James is essentially useless and TC isn't actually showing a hell of a lot

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017

I can’t understand it either. He is deadset shit. I can’t stand the bloke! Apart from his inclusion I think it’s about as good as you could have hoped for. Interested to see how Martin goes at FB.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
pretty much how i would have started the year aside from TMM,hopefully he adds some ball playing from the back.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
is TMM any good? Can't really remember him much when he played a few years ago.

He was okay.

He was another one of those over-hyped youngsters. He had a hero moment against us on his debut, but he didn't really kick-on from that and struggled ever since.

He's good with the ball, but he isn't that quick and lacks in game awareness.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I can’t understand it either. He is deadset shit. I can’t stand the bloke! Apart from his inclusion I think it’s about as good as you could have hoped for. Interested to see how Martin goes at FB.
Yeah I’d rather James than him. Bloke is a fucking moron. A bench of Kennedy, Flegler and palasia. **** have you seen more mistakes on a bench before? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • RodF
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.