Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
3 props on the bench though?
Yes, I know but I don't agree it's the right balance WHEN you have that luxury. Not having the options makes it less than desirable, imo but happy with KW's choice given the constraints.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think Palasia is representing the utility forward role that can play middle or edge.

I feel Kennedy could get **** all minutes though
I'm guessing 23. 8-13 just before half time and if he's done his job another 15-18 mins straight after the break. I'm looking forward to those precious minutes😉😂😂😂

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Jake Averillo, Brent Naden, Ava Seumanufagai and Reece Hoffman ruled out. Potential replacements Creedence Toia, Josh Stuckey and Ryan Gray also positive.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Jake Averillo, Brent Naden, Ava Seumanufagai and Reece Hoffman ruled out. Potential replacements Creedence Toia, Josh Stuckey and Ryan Gray also positive.

Well there is good Creedence to that. *I'll show myself out*

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

Exemption to include Cam Smith, Greg Inglis, and Johnathan Thurston. .

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
Reckon Gambles the antidote to TPJ returning - he will get right under his skin and wind him up.

That, after all, is why you have Gamble on the run-on side.

Changes needed to be made, players held accountable for their performance.

Feel a bit of sympathy for the Dogs with the Covid stuff, but this is league in 2022.

Really keen to see what this spine and the boys can produce this week. There are no recent mental scars from playing this lot at least.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
I didnt realise just how well Jensen played last week. 15 runs, 164 metres, 68 post-contact.

Keenan Palasia had a go too - 18 runs, 186 metres, 71 post-contact.

We get good yardage in this team and when the chance presents we can deliver good ball and tries.

Our biggest issues though are ill-discipline and poor reads in defence. Reckon Gambles been asked to provide some starch there for the team defensively.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I didnt realise just how well Jensen played last week. 15 runs, 164 metres, 68 post-contact.

Keenan Palasia had a go too - 18 runs, 186 metres, 71 post-contact.

We get good yardage in this team and when the chance presents we can deliver good ball and tries.

Our biggest issues though are ill-discipline and poor reads in defence. Reckon Gambles been asked to provide some starch there for the team defensively.
It’s our defence, it’s been our defence for years now, I thought for sure that shit would have been fixed this year, At least improved. But it still only lasts 55 mins

Alex Wingnut

Alex Wingnut

NYC Player
Jan 7, 2021
I think this will be the best round to play the "get the ball to Staggs" style as whoever he's facing is going to get destroyed on that edge because No Averillo, No Naden, and Burns is Injured.

Very keen to see how that prop rotation goes and even more excited to see the Paix and Walters rotation.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
We’re $1.28 favourites… nek minit, 0-10 down after 15 mins..
4C5C4258 F017 4056 B636 C36356384A1B

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Walters:

“I’m not too concerned about our attack. To be fair, I feel like we have bombed a few tries, there were easily a couple more we could have picked up in the past few weeks with a bit of luck and a bit of good management. I’m not worried at all about scoring points. I believe we have enough strike-power when we have our full complement of players, but we need to stop points first. Our defence was a real issue last year and we can’t concede 40 points if we want to move up the ladder.”​
“I’ve been happy with Adam. I thought that was his best game against the Panthers since he joined us.​
“He is new to the club, so he is still feeling his way in a lot of areas. He is playing with 16 new blokes, he was at Souths for 10 years playing with the same faces, so it will take time for ‘Reyno’ to build combinations with the guys here."​
Reynolds:
“We have to be patient, but I’m seeing some good signs with our attack. There is a lot of confidence to take out of those games, we showed we can match it with the top sides. It’s just a matter of doing it consistently for 80 minutes.”​

McHunt

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
The more players the dogs have out the more this becomes a danger game for us.
We might be facing a team half full of fringe first graders, no names and debutants but they all will be out there to show everyone what they've got and to make an impression.

Remember a Craig Bellamy coached baby Broncos in 2002?
We don't want that scenario happening

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, let's all collectively agree to switch to Dolphins if the Broncos manage to lose this one.
**** it. I'm switching to the Panthers for the rest of the season if we lose this. And I'd rather have exploratory surgery in my anus than spend an hour out there.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The more players the dogs have out the more this becomes a danger game for us.
We might be facing a team half full of fringe first graders, no names and debutants but they all will be out there to show everyone what they've got and to make an impression.

Remember a Craig Bellamy coached baby Broncos in 2002?
We don't want that scenario happening
**** that shit. If this bunch of bumbling drongos is a danger game, what's the rest of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • PeterBarne
  • Swordfish
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.