POST GAME [Round 7, 2022] Broncos vs Bulldogs

I am a regular bagger on Kennedy here but that would have to be the best game he's played for us.

On Gamble I thought he went better as the game went on and I hope Kevvie leaves him and Paix there for next week.

also **** i was happy to have gamble back. just that little thing with dufty. i love that sorta shit in my footy team. you need one bloke like that. would love for him to keep playing well so we can keep him in side.

hes the bloke you hate when there against you and aboslutly love when hes on your side. just like ennis

At the ground after the Bulldogs captains challenge, they relayed that incident on the big screen. Then showed Gamble and the whole crowd went off, lol

I am a regular bagger on Kennedy here but that would have to be the best game he's played for us.

On Gamble I thought he went better as the game went on and I hope Kevvie leaves him and Paix there for next week.

We can all agree he's not the best 5/8 at the club but I like his aggression when other players try get one over him

At the ground, when he started the run, you could see a try coming from miles away
I saw it on the tellie and I was up I soon as he appeared in the corner of the screen sprinting in

No one tell @Huge but Kennedy had really good game.
He gave away a dumb penalty as the tide was turning and then let the ball fly past him instead of catching. Good is a stretch.

We are a terribly coached side and we won tonight in spite of it, just through sheer talent.

I will give Kevvie credit though, TMM was good, not brilliant or anything but he did everything asked of him, I am happy to be soo wrong. I do think he would be more suited to 5/8 though.

I don’t think gamble offered anything too different to Billy.

Riki has gone backwards, he’s just a defender now, he never runs holes anymore, it’s a waste of his size & skill.

Haas is becoming a scratching pole for the defence, he always draws 3 or 4 players in for a waltz and just gives the defence time to set their line before a slow PTB. He either needs less minutes and more impact, including running angles and find a step here & there. Or he needs to develop a pass & offload. The couple of times he did manage a pass tonight something happened. It sounds weird, and it’s hard to judge based on the side being shuffled around again, but I think we looked better last week without him, at least with the ball anyway.

Kevvie should be tapped on the shoulder soooner rather than later, we can’t go into another season looking like a pub footy side.
Riki had a try assist and also saved one tonight (held up). Agree mostly on Haas. He racks up the stats but his hit-ups are purely that, unlike TPJ, for example.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.