POST GAME [Round 7, 2022] Broncos vs Bulldogs

I am going to go against the grain here and say I actually thought he was pretty good, especially in the back end.

Yeah not bad towards the end but offering nothing in attack and not being a leader overall so far.

enough negatives for now. lets talk positives.

1. TMM looked terrific at fullback. huge upgrade over tesi
2. Reynolds was literally Darren lockyer of the 2000's
3. Paix gave terrific service. he must start next game.
4. Staggs and cobbo starting to form a combination
5. nearly forgot we Actually sore a set play one we used to use so well lets hope we can add to it
Nailed it

When we hold the ball and play footy, we're a good team.

But our discipline is frustrating.

He might actually be disappointed because no one will argue the point. Kennedy WAS great tonight.

That was my big gripe with the whole bench last week. It wasnt just Kennedy, they were all poor and had no impact. Tonight, Paix sored a good try, Kennedy was good when he came on and got himself a try. Thats what you want from your bench, impact.

That was my big gripe with the whole bench last week. It wasnt just Kennedy, they were all poor and had no impact. Tonight, Paix sored a good try, Kennedy was good when he came on and got himself a try. Thats what you want from your bench, impact.

I actually thought Palasia and Flegs were also pretty good just quieter. Palasia is just a true work horse.

After that first 50 mins TMM was my only player of the games for points. Dogs turned up and we through penalties and errors let them. We were sitting in first gear
But the last 30 Reynolds flicked the switch and the rest of the team followed.
TMM was good and he's only going to get better, really happy for him.
Cobbo had some JYY like plays, he's had a hand transplant the last 2 weeks and he's gaining confidence.
Reno masterclass, he's not getting paid enough.
Riki was alot better made some good plays.
Walters was disappointing, Paix came on and made a difference.
Kennedy was brilliant off the bench made the impact a good bench player should.
Kobe probably had his best game of the season.
Oates needs a year contract thrown at him (on reduced rates) he has been vintage this season.
Haas was good as normal but needs to add more to his game and a quick PTB.

Alot to work on but things we can be positive about.
Bulldogs were the better side for most that game but we found a way to get us the win and did it comfortably in the end.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.