POST GAME [Round 7, 2022] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Fozz mentioned restaurant?

*dw
That was the accompanying pic - the team all celebrating the future victory, in what was likely the event that the players caught covid from. Poetry.

look i like your passion and positivity and you are right to a degree. Our attitude is 100% better then it has been no one at all can dispute that the only reason we defend well at times like we do is because its all attitude and effort but zero structure.

But i can guarantee you if we cannot actually get a defensive structure in place and play as a unit we will always battle for the spoon. I hope so much that kevie can fix it or get some assistants who can.

I dont want to be negative after a win so I wont say any more except I hope I am wrong and your right and kevie can turn it around and fix it

I've spoken to players who have been coached by him as just a coach and as a head coach, and those conversations are why i feel he is more suited to just coaching that being the head coach. He has certain aspects he is good at, but there is probably too much he isnt good at for him to succeed, especially with the people he has surrounded himself with.

I do enjoy watching JAC act like a tit after a try only for them to then lose.

Oh this. he grabs at the logo on his jersey like he gives a shit when we all know he's only there for the ca$h.

I have never really rated him, unless he has room he is so easily handled and rag-dolled. One-trick pony being exposed.

One of the worst referring performances I’ve ever seen. Every call went bulldogs way. They held us down constantly and missed a lot of forward passes. Someone in here said this will be the game where refs look after bulldogs and my god did they. We were bad first 20-30 but we did well considering the refereeing. TMM was really good. Very safe under high ball and good defensively. Staggs very quiet but Cobbo did some good things at the end.

Oh this. he grabs at the logo on his jersey like he gives a shit when we all know he's only there for the ca$h.

I have never really rated him, unless he has room he is so easily handled and rag-dolled. One-trick pony being exposed.

He benefitted from playing with a team that had plenty of structure and knows how to utilise him. He doesnt have that luxury anymore.

Joey obliterating Dufty for being nowhere before the Reynolds try.

GIF by FOX International Channels

One of the worst referring performances I’ve ever seen. Every call went bulldogs way. They held us down constantly and missed a lot of forward passes. Someone in here said this will be the game where refs look after bulldogs and my god did they. We were bad first 20-30 but we did well considering the refereeing. TMM was really good. Very safe under high ball and good defensively. Staggs very quiet but Cobbo did some good things at the end.

Their first two tries were off late-count 6-agains, and both featured massively forward passes by Burton. The first try has both of the last passes embarassingly foward. I don't know what the touch judges are there for, honestly, either the miss all of the forward passes or the head ref over-rules them.

also **** i was happy to have gamble back. just that little thing with dufty. i love that sorta shit in my footy team. you need one bloke like that. would love for him to keep playing well so we can keep him in side.

hes the bloke you hate when there against you and aboslutly love when hes on your side. just like ennis

Their first two tries were off late-count 6-agains, and both featured massively forward passes by Burton. The first try has both of the last passes embarassingly foward. I don't know what the touch judges are there for, honestly, either the miss all of the forward passes or the head ref over-rules them.
100% touchies are a waste of money. Don’t do fucking anything.

also **** i was happy to have gamble back. just that little thing with dufty. i love that sorta shit in my footy team. you need one bloke like that. would love for him to keep playing well so we can keep him in side.

hes the bloke you hate when there against you and aboslutly love when hes on your side. just like ennis
Except ennis we also hate when he’s a commentator. I reckon I’d like gamble commentating

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.