PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It's is so fucking clear,
We need to blood a young Half right now, Doesn't matter if he's ready or not it just has to be done.
Could be the making of him as a player

If we lose this one it will be our outright worst start to a season ever. This is currently only our EQUAL WORST start to a season ever.

But maybe Seibold just needs more time than your average coach.

Last edited:
If we lose this one it will be our outright worst start to a season ever. This is currently only our EQUAL WORST start to a season ever.

But maybe Seibold just needs more time than your average coach.
Seibold looked at all our positive records and thought they would be hard to beat, so he's gone for the shitty ones.

Th
1 Bird
2 Oates
3 Roberts
4 Staggs
5 Boyd
6 Milf
7 SoS
8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Nikorima
15 Flegler
16 TPJ
17 Glenn

Simple.
this

1 Bird
2 Oates
3 Roberts
4 Staggs
5 Boyd
6 Milf
7 SoS
8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Nikorima
15 Flegler
16 TPJ
17 Glenn

Simple.

That looks solid, but unfortunately, I think winning the lottery is probably more likely to happen.

Not even gonna bother naming a team this week, it'll be the same shit, we already know it.

As long as Haas & Fifita are starting I don't care what the rest looks like. Those 2 guys are our future, start them in their preferred positions and stop moving them.

I like our match up vs the Sharks. Despite them obviously having a way better spine, even without Moylan, I rate our forward pack, as a unit, way above theirs. If we don't win this we're genuine spoon material no doubt about it.

Not even gonna bother naming a team this week, it'll be the same shit, we already know it.

As long as Haas & Fifita are starting I don't care what the rest looks like. Those 2 guys are our future, start them in their preferred positions and stop moving them.

Seibold is really annoying me not playing Fifita. His form is brilliant. I dont think he is doing Sua any favours either playing him through the middle. At least i think Sua is starting to look fitter now.

I like our match up vs the Sharks. Despite them obviously having a way better spine, even without Moylan, I rate our forward pack, as a unit, way above theirs. If we don't win this we're genuine spoon material no doubt about it.

Our forward pack is full of soft ***** who roll over
The sharks are battle hardened
They will roll right over us next week like every other fucking team in the comp

Nikora looked super impressive for the Sharks, he looks like the fastest and nimblest 2nd rower in the NRL. Xerri looks super fast too. Them coming up against Milford, Bird and Glenn doesn't sound much fun.

Last edited:
Actual Team | Better Team
1. Boyd | Bird
2. Oates | Oates
3. Roberts | Roberts
4. Bird | Staggs
5. Isaako | Isaako / Boyd (if he has to be picked)
6. Milford | Milford
7. Nikorima | SoS / Dearden
8. Haas | Haas
9. Macca | Macca
10. Lodge | Lodge
11. Glenn | Glenn
12. Gillett | Gillett
13. TPJ | TPJ
14. Staggs | Nikorima
15. Offa | Offa
16. Fifita |Fifita
17. Sua | Flegler

E
Nikora looked super impressive for the Sharks, he looks like the fastest and nimblest 2nd rower in the NRL. Xerri looks super fast too. Them coming up against Milford, Bird and Glenn doesn't sound much fun.
its not going to fun watching that

lucky for us Nikora is suspended

Head in the sand optimism time. We'll win this one.

Our forward pack is full of soft ***** who roll over
The sharks are battle hardened
They will roll right over us next week like every other fucking team in the comp

Our forwards were fine tonight and we get TPJ and Lodge back next week. Once Fifi and Prior come off we have a clear advantage in the middle IMO. That being said, Flegler and Carrigan will probably get under 10 mins total game time and Lodge + TPJ will be out on their feet.

Our forwards were fine tonight and we get TPJ and Lodge back next week. Once Fifi and Prior come off we have a clear advantage in the middle IMO. That being said, Flegler and Carrigan will probably get under 10 mins total game time and Lodge + TPJ will be out on their feet.
Flegler and Carrigan probably won't be in the team lol.

I mean they aren't dropping Haas, and they have 2 forwards walking back in so who do you think is missing out lol. Flegler might get picked over Sua, but Carrigan is no hope.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • azza.79
  • Spoon
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.