PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

the issue is how much momentum and impact we lose when both him and Lodge are off the field ... usually around the same time

Agree with that. We need one to replace the other to keep our impact going.

No you weren’t.
Unlike the story you like to peddle, I don't think WB is worthless.
I just don't think he's perfect or doesn't make mistakes, like his blind sycophants do... and I'm not even sorry for it.

Optimistic after last weekend but think we may come falling back to earth in this one. Going to back us in my tipping comp but got a similar feeling to the one I had prior to the knights game. Hopefully we can stay within 30 points, last two performances against Storm have been abysmal.

Just to finish my Haas report from Saturday night- first game starting.

61 minutes
10 minutes in the sin bin.
19 runs.
207m
105 PCM
4 tackle breaks
27 tackles
0 missed
0 ineffective
11 support plays- put in there to show my point he does the little things very well.

He now has 133 tackles in six games and one miss tackle. That's what I wanted to watch on Saturday night see if he could keep doing it against fresh guys and he did.

Carrigan

49 minutes
1 try
15 runs
167m
71 PCM
1 line break
23 tackles
0 missed
0 ineffective

In a rubbish side that should won by a lot they were great.

Wonder if Billy will go for his third pathetic diving act.

Just to finish my Haas report from Saturday night- first game starting.

61 minutes
10 minutes in the sin bin.
19 runs.
207m
105 PCM
4 tackle breaks
27 tackles
0 missed
0 ineffective
11 support plays- put in there to show my point he does the little things very well.

He now has 133 tackles in six games and one miss tackle. That's what I wanted to watch on Saturday night see if he could keep doing it against fresh guys and he did.

Carrigan

49 minutes
1 try
15 runs
167m
71 PCM
1 line break
23 tackles
0 missed
0 ineffective

In a rubbish side that should won by a lot they were great.
Wow they are impressive stat's from Haas, what else can he do to earn a taste of the big stage...

We're back to standard fare on NRL360 - more Lodge, more Broncos arrogance.

Wonder if Billy will go for his third pathetic diving act.

Of course he will. So far all his pathetic attempts to make a joke out of the game have been met with laughter and ‘that’s our Billy’ sentiments from the media, so why would he stop?

No you weren’t.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

We all remember what happened last time Kodi was a utility against storm at Suncorp.... well I don't because I drank until that night disappeared from memory.

Although if a winger goes down this time we have Sua and Bird who can shift to the centres and Opa and Jet to the wing.... sooo hopefully no Vuni vs gnome this time round
Haha comment of the year

I don't think Su'a is an 80 minute player yet. His best (and arguably the only really impressive) performance was off the bench last week.
Break out game. Will do his confidence no end of good.

We will beat the storm by 4, calling it now. Case of mangoes if i'm wrong.

I don't think Su'a is an 80 minute player yet. His best (and arguably the only really impressive) performance was off the bench last week.
I think he is. He played 80 minutes (and impressed imo) in his first ever NRL game 2 years ago already. Can't quite recall who against...

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ostin86
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncs30
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.