Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Very wet in brissy right now. Don't expect open free flowing footy. That may hurt us badly because the wrestlemania grind will be coming hard from the scum

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Have to be a registered charity to claim the tax deduction. That's what makes it funny when I see people try to claim Go Fund me donations all the time. Unless its certified its not deductable unfortunately.

The Church Of Higher Litigation.

B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
Very wet in brissy right now. Don't expect open free flowing footy. That may hurt us badly because the wrestlemania grind will be coming hard from the scum

I actually think it helps us. Their 2 lightning fast wingers will have less of an impact (hopefully) and it'll be more of a grinding game. The last grindy game we got into, we beat the Tigers, who have already beaten the storm twice in grindy games (10-8 and 11-10). I certainly think it evens the playing field.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

I hope Milford brings his wet weather tags because he tends slip and slide even if it's dry weather.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The conditions favour Melbourne.

They will wrestle us out of the game. I’m not confident at all.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We need our forwards to bring their A game to have a chance IMO.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

In fairness, when are you ever confident we will win? Didn’t you have us losing by 30 or something last week?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
In fairness, when are you ever confident we will win? Didn’t you have us losing by 30 or something last week?

You're thinking of someone else.

I said pre-game that if we got them into a grind and wrapped up the ball that we will force them out of the game. I was confident we could win if we played close to our potential.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013

And Melbourne use the change of angles really well in the wet. ItsI something we struggle to defend against for some reason.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
The law of averages suggests we are specials to win tonight. Get that monkey off the back. Do it for Bennett yo!

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Came to read about the game but instead got to read a lot of desktop accountants solving an issue that has nothing to do with them or football.

Dont all accountants work on a desktop?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013

I think you are always more of a chance beatimg the Storm throwing football at them. Wet should enhance that; if you pass and run well guys are harder to catch and keep your feet.

The wet can enhance your attack if you’re skillful and confident.

Angles and footwork.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The law of averages suggests we are specials to win tonight. Get that monkey off the back. Do it for Bennett yo!

Yeah except laws of average doesn't apply to the Storm when we play them. Looking forward to seeing Slater taking dives.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
Somebody please say it...

Just... _ _ _ _!

Losing to this mob again at home like we do is getting beyond embarresing. Surley we are up for this tonight. I dont want to see scared Broncos out there tonight. Common Bird!

Hope Bird and Milf tear em up. Forwards need to make that a possibility.

I cant help but be pumped up for this. Am watching the game with a mate who is a Storm supporter lol. Say no more..

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.