10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Staggs is an outside chance of returning for this game according to Wacko. Great news.

Must have only been a grade 1 strain.

That would explain the Isaako dropping. Staggs & Boyd centres with Farnworth & Coates on the wings.

Even so, You drop Boyd and have
1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Farnworth
4. Staggs
5. Coates

How Isaako loses a start before Boyd is beyond me. Seibold’s really starting to put me off side if this eventuates.

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
I honestly wish the Tits beat us. Maybe just maybe things will change

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Isaako out of the 17, i would have him in at centre over Boyd and also playing 6 ahead of Milford.
lol this club is a joke, we are legit the laughing stock of the nrl.
Isaako has been one of the better performing players in the backline this season, people may argue he isn't a fullback and I can see that argument but it's a kick in the guts when he gets dropped outright while Boyd and Oates continue to get a free ride.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Good thinking Seibs. Isaako is 24 years old. Far too old - get a young bloke in there.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
No, he's played exclusively Wing and Fullback in all grades as far as I'm aware.
Not quite true, the higher grades he has pretty much played only wing and fullback. He did however play 5/8th for the Junior Kiwi's back in 2016 and he has played some other positions in his junior career.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Isaako has been one of the better performing players in the backline this season, people may argue he isn't a fullback and I can see that argument but it's a kick in the guts when he gets dropped outright while Boyd and Oates continue to get a free ride.
Exactly. We are a club that rewards shit players.
what a fall from grace the club is.

Last edited:
Notorious

Notorious

BRL Player
May 23, 2017
Heard some rumors Vlandys want to get a second Brisbane team, is it time to jump ship?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
What a Joke these ***** are.

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
This is how we're lining up based on info from Chris Garry & Joel Gould today:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Farnworth
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahengaue

14. Paix
15. Isaako
16. Te'o
17. Kennedy

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
No, he's played exclusively Wing and Fullback in all grades as far as I'm aware.

He played centre and fullback at Cronulla and a mix of centre, fullback and half in our u20’s. Mostly fullback some centre for south Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Skyblues87
  • Skathen
  • Xzei
  • MasterWright
  • Porthoz
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.