Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
There is just no way we lose to the Titans. No way.

I thought that last season and got burned.
Not game to rule anything out at the moment.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We will either get burnt because we go in underestimating the opposition or we manage a win and that give Seibold and White some breathing space to come out and say see see we are on the right path(at least until we come back crashing to reality which won't be too long).

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
That was because Dearden got injured in the first five minutes, Turpin went to halfback and Macca returned to hooker. It all went to shit again after that.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
That was because Dearden got injured in the first five minutes, Turpin went to halfback and Macca returned to hooker. It all went to shit again after that.

Yep, Turpin is a pretty shit halfback.

B

Bronco bob

NYC Player
Aug 9, 2012
In another twist, Badel is reporting Niu isn't signed for next year, but has given Mal a verbal agreement to sign with the Titans for 2021. Mal is "privately confident" he has him. The Broncos have also submitted an offer.

Puts another dimension on the game: if the Broncos get done, they can't really put shit on him for leaving.

Badel is an idiot, he posted this article last month
Screenshot 20200623 172813 Twitter

Last edited:
S

Shane Tronc

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
I think our reserves are playing a reduced team size trial game against the titans reserves on Saturday. They might want Dearden to get a full game in at 7. This is the only reason I can think of that he’s not named on the bench for us this week. Because otherwise it’s a brain dead decision not to give Dearden some game time when you have the perfect opportunity to.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Seibold is honestly treating this team like a first year fantasy football coach. That bench is fucking terrible. This isn’t the first time he’s done something like this either. He has no idea what to do. And I have been against Isaako at fullback for a while, but he wasn’t the player that needed to get dropped. He’s creating scapegoats out of everyone except those deserving of it. I can’t believe how clueless he is.

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
Does anyone believe there is truth to some sort of horse trade situation in regards to Boyd agreeing to finish this year so long as he’s not dropped?

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
A truly bizarre season just gets even more truly bizarre, not really sure why Isaako was the fall guy in this instance, he certainly hasn't been the worst of a bad bunch, feels a bit like he was just an easy target.

I guess it will be interesting to see how Niu goes, I'm honestly not expecting much from this mob anymore.

Last edited:
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
With Dearden well under done due to no QLD Cup, I imagine the risk of injury is higher.

If Seibold is looking to drop Milford if he doesn't pick up his act very soon, perhaps he is keeping Dearden on ice for that reason.
The most risky place these guys can be at the moment is the training paddock.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Carrigan, Flegler suspended
Paix, Fifita, Staggs, Turpin, Arthars, Bird, Palasai injured.

there is your reason for our bench right there
Isaako can play wing and Oates can play second row. Are you just trying to justify everything Seibold does at this point? Surely you can see there are better options?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Isaako can play wing and Oates can play second row. Are you just trying to justify everything Seibold does at this point? Surely you can see there are better options?

if we put Isaako on the win we may as well just give the Titans a 12 point head start ... he can't stay on his wing, despite playing there for 2 damn seasons.

are you just trying to criticizing everything Seibold does because his name isn't Wayne Bennett

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Reminds me of U/8 soccer.

All the kids standing around the ball with NFI what’s going on, whilst the goal keeper (Oates) is standing up the other end daydreaming.

Suddenly, a goal is scored because Oates was too busy swinging in the net, looking at the clouds.
Err, isn't Oates the only player where he's supposed to be? Well, in that screenshot at least. Why's he copping flak?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
if we put Isaako on the win we may as well just give the Titans a 12 point head start ... he can't stay on his wing, despite playing there for 2 damn seasons.

are you just trying to criticizing everything Seibold does because his name isn't Wayne Bennett
No, I criticise a lot of what Seibold does because he sucks and is the main reason we are in this trouble currently. What a weird attempt to spin this.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone believe there is truth to some sort of horse trade situation in regards to Boyd agreeing to finish this year so long as he’s not dropped?
100%
[automerge]1592898895[/automerge]
Smart from Tesi, put the pressure on the Broncos, gets a starting spot, contract bidding war between Broncos and Titans, will probably have a blinder and the Titans will offer him 1mill p/yr.
Now this kid knows what he is doing.
Well done sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Skathen
  • MasterWright
  • Porthoz
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.