Round 7 Discussion

What about underrated players though. Maloney is a terrific five eighth with a top kicking, running and passing game and is also a sharpshooter, not a bad defender either. But he never really gets recognition from anyone apart from the clubs he has played at.

Why did I tip the Raiders man..

Had 5/5 coming into today, shit *****.

I'd imagine it would have to be Richard Kennar. He's the only centre they have left standing after Curtis Scott, Jeremy Hawkins and Cheyse Blair all sustained injuries.

Craig could be tempted to play Tonumaipea closer to the ruck and go with a Tumusa or Vunivalu out-wide otherwise he may have to go with a Harris, Proctor or Kenny Bromwich out-wide.

Kennar it is.

Tonumaipea is out of the team altogether, Vunivalu makes his debut.

Josh Addo-Carr and JJ Felise also make their debuts for Wests.

Holy cow, they actually used the bin!

Is tonumaipea injured who dropped?

Is Tim Grant a glorified Martin Kennedy or what? Never seen anyone his size that makes 5 metres a run on a good day, such a pillow.

every time i watch munster he impresses me the kid is an absolute freak

Worrying signs for qld with the form of Smith, Cronk and Inglis.

Worrying signs for qld with the form of Smith, Cronk and Inglis.

Smith is playing phenomenally this game, Cronk and Inglis on the other hand, agreed, they look old.

Edit: Just as I say that Cronk scores a great try.

Last edited:
Storm score after a turnover. Tedescos head got taken off

Cameron "Parker" Smith has his goal kicking shoes on the wrong feet. Imagine if he were your SVRL kicke... shit.

Hmmm. I tipped the Storm but found myself cheering for the tigers after the professional foul preventing a certain try and then the trip. Shame on you Melbourne Storm. Still, what did I expect? Why aren't blatantly obvious trips a send off anymore?

Looks like Hook and the Panthers are in for another long 80 minutes.

It's crazy how they can go toe to toe with North Queensland one week then do the same with a struggling Roosters.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Spoon
  • NSW stables
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.