Cartwright
Peachey
Martin
Latu

and now Matagi.

Beautiful ball for Martin to score.

14-6 Panthers

Justice. That strip call was crap.

Lol. Jamie Soward does a good speed bump impression.

That was woeful defence from Penrith.

How was Kane Evans allowed to stroll straight through the middle?

And Soward is always an easy target. He reminds me of DCE at Origin level, if you want momentum just run at him.

jake friend what a beast, first 100 points of the year in fantasy, anyone that watched the game can they advise me what he did other than his 65 tackles

jake friend what a beast, first 100 points of the year in fantasy, anyone that watched the game can they advise me what he did other than his 65 tackles

One try assist, two line-break assists, a tackle-break, an offload, and a partridge in a pear tree.

One try assist, two line-break assists, a tackle-break, an offload, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Have they raised the scoring for a partridge in a pear tree this year? From memory you only got 10 points for one last year which seemed incredibly low seeing how hard they are to get.

Have they raised the scoring for a partridge in a pear tree this year? From memory you only got 10 points for one last year which seemed incredibly low seeing how hard they are to get.

You're confusing it with a bird in the hand. They've finally increased it to 30 points which is now in line with 15 points per bird in the bush.

You're confusing it with a bird in the hand. They've finally increased it to 30 points which is now in line with 15 points per bird in the bush.

I am too, carry on.

Pfft, I'm irresistible, the sheer numbers of my offspring proves it.

As in telephone numbers? Exercise data numbers? Weight numbers? Some secret meaning numbers? Letters and numbers?

Pfft, I'm irresistible, the sheer numbers of my offspring proves it.
Not sure that weighs in your advantage, unless you're speaking of illegitimate ones...

Active Now

• Redux
  • Fozz
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • rj9
  • Painin the Haas
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Gympie devil
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
... and 61 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.