Round 7 Discussion

Taylor down.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Was having flashbacks to McKinnon with him struggling to breath like that, glad he's all good.

Good win by the Dragons, if they sack De Belin and get some decent backs to support Dugan they'd be a really good team.

**** yes. Had th Titans tipped all week but just got a feeling literally 20 seconds before cut off and changed to dragons. 3/3 bitches!

I don't understand how a game in New Zealand counts as a Bulldogs home game. Canterbury should win that game. **** the useless Tits for screwing my record.

Bulldogs should win this comfortably from here, no RTS, Johnson can't goal kick, fresh Tolman, Graham & Kasiano legs.

I don't understand how a game in New Zealand counts as a Bulldogs home game. Canterbury should win that game. **** the useless Tits for screwing my record.

because the Bulldogs sold a game to Wellington ... thats how.

Lol Reynolds throwing a ball at his own team mate, good to see he's making progress.

4/4 :)

Let's go Broncos, finish off the perfect start to the weekend for me!

Lol @ Raiders. They do know how to make a mistake.

Is there a more over-rated player than Wighton? The bloke is average and wouldn't make first grade at some clubs yet is talked up no end.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Mick_Hancock
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • jd87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • Morkel
  • theshed
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.