Round 7 Discussion

1910 said it was double, don't listen to badel

Oh I don't listen to Badel. Didn't 1910 also say Kevvie didn't want to go above 250? Why would the Warriors than offer 500?

Donny neeeedsssss to get his pal bellyache here please make it happen
I cant stand by this dude.
Bellamy has been a cancer to this game, i don't care how well he mentors and coaches and all that other shit.
The list of bullshit Melbourne has brought into the game under him cannot be forgiven, ever.

Alright cycling is on thank goodness, I don't have to watch this trash of a sport finally.

Oh I don't listen to Badel. Didn't 1910 also say Kevvie didn't want to go above 250? Why would the Warriors than offer 500?

because that's what it took.

similiar situation to Fifita (although on a smaller scale). e.g. why would the Titans offer Fifita $1.2 million, when their only other rivals for his signature tapped out at 800k

They went in at $500k and Kevvie didn't budge, so wish he tried more but the rest is history .

I reckon Walsh has done his shoulder in that hit he took.

one of them said wrist or something
I’m just going by my experience, I’ve done both shoulders and that was one of the spots I would hold my arm. Just and observation and he’s had shoulder surgery already I think. Don’t quote me on that.

They went in at $500k and Kevvie didn't budge, so wish he tried more but the rest is history .

Well if that's the case, I still reckon he would have stayed for 400 but regardless, yeah 500k was too much but unfortunately, these days this is what desperate clubs like us have to do and hope you strike gold like a Ponga. We tend to constantly back the wrong horses too so if the retention team says no, we probably should sign that player within five seconds of the no.

why do so many people want to sign Bellamy to a coaching director role ... we'll be spending $10 million+ over 10 years to give an untried coaching director a role. someone who will still likely have far less influence than the head coach.

people might have a point if we were signing him as coach (but he would also need time to fix our systems and rosters, it wouldn't happen overnight).

he may or may not be a success in that role ... if he isn't an instant success BHQ will blow up deluxe about our management spending that sort of cash (over that long a contract) to get him here.

Well if that's the case, I still reckon he would have stayed for 400 but regardless, yeah 500k was too much but unfortunately, these days this is what desperate clubs like us have to do and hope you strike gold like a Ponga. We tend to constantly back the wrong horses too so if the retention team says no, we probably should sign that player within five seconds of the no.
Yep and we need to fix that asap but it's easy pointing fingers from the outside, I'll wait and see what happens then I will give my opinion.
Surely we will have some signings in the future.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.