Round 7 Discussion

Ah... watching a player we let slip through our fingers...

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Walsh is everything Isaako isn't. Theyre very very different players. That being said, he wasn't all that good tonight, I didn't think. Few good moments a few shitty moments. His defence is bad, few issues numbering up and few poor attempts Definitely a great player in there, but needs another year or two of development.

If I were coach I'd drop him for the rest of the year and let him know 'this is the standard'

Walsh already done more in 80 minutes then Isaako has done in 560 minutes this year.
Another one that the club failed to retain.
Well done Brisbane Broncos.
2 TA's 61 m 1 tackle i repeat 1 fucking tackle

Walsh is everything Isaako isn't. Theyre very very different players. That being said, he wasn't all that good tonight, I didn't think. Few good moments a few shitty moments. His defence is bad, few issues numbering up and few poor attempts Definitely a great player in there, but needs another year or two of development.

If I were coach I'd drop him for the rest of the year and let him know 'this is the standard'
It’s his first game in first grade. The kid is 18 and had 2 try assists and you’d drop him. 🤔

I'd be pretty happy with that debut from Walsh. Fullbacks who can throw smart passes and run fast will just about always be guns at NRL level. The rest will come with age and experience.

Isaako is a solid winger, and a good goal kicker. He hasn't shown anywhere near enough of a kicking and passing game to play 1. He was at his best on the wing.

Walsh got involved on 5th tackle, I can't recall Isaako doing that once all year.

It’s his first game in first grade. The kid is 18 and had 2 try assists and you’d drop him. 🤔
He made 1 fucking tackle, not goog enough. Especially when have RTS

2 TA's 61 m 1 tackle i repeat 1 fucking tackle
Rd7:
Walsh (18yo, 1 NRL game): 2 TA, 61m, 1 tackle.
Isaako (24yo, 65 NRL games): 0 TA, 185m, 2 tackles.
Sure, Isaako had a heap more run meters however 2 TA for Walsh and 1 less tackle, I’d say the kid had an impact in his debut. Not to mention he is 6yrs younger then Isaako.

Rd7:
Sure, Isaako had a heap more run meters however 2 TA for Walsh and 1 less tackle, I’d say the kid had an impact in his debut. Not to mention he is 6yrs younger then Isaako.
What Walsh has we sorely lack is gigantic nuts. He backs himself every time.

at this point storm just ruining his confidence
Yeah strange game to decide to debut your kid fullback. Could’ve waited a week and stated his career against the cowboys.

Rd7:
You don't replace RTS with a 18 yr old rookie

You don't replace RTS with a 18 yr old rookie
Funnily enough, RTS was the one that approached Brown about Walsh playing FB tonight.
Anyway, I’m not comparing RTS and Walsh. I’m comparing Walsh and Isaako.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bish
  • Strop
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Stix
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.