vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennar's 5 missed tackles tells a story. Carrigan wasn't great either. Seems a bit lost out there but a few of you reckon he's strictly a front rower so you might be right. Mead was okay tonight. Lot of guys scrambling for each other and we need more of that.
Our 43 missed tackles looks atrocious - until you see that Penrith missed 50.

1. Isaako
2. Oates (has to be picked after tonight)
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan
14. Asiata
15. Bullemore
16. Riki
17. Kennedy
Omissions:
- Fleglar aka six again and penalty king
- Dearden (don’t think this kid is up to it. He is 2 years older then Sam walker and look what he did last week)
Try a year and in the roosters setup not the spooners , let's see walker over an extended time instead of making calls after 2 games.

If we play with the same intensity as we did against the Panthers... who knows? I'm doubtful we will because we're a young team and it's hard to get repeated efforts like that, but if we can, we're upto our necks in this one.

I think our forwards were fine last night. Apart from that one brain snap Flegler wasn't that bad really. Don't think any of them had bad games at all.

Flegler can be such a damaging runner. Some of his runs last night were excellent. I hope Walters calms him down a little. He has it in him to be a very good prop, albeit an expensive one. Our pack is really shaping up.

If Lodge/Hass/TPJ continue on from last nights effort we can definitely bully the Eels like the Dragons did and go a long way to winning this game.

The power game through the middle that we showed last night can really worry a lot of teams, but the boys need to be able to do it week in week out.

I don't think last night was an ambush. I am sure Penrith underestimated the Broncos to some extent, but Penrith, being the front runners and arguably the best team in the NRL right now, should have handily beaten us, but they didn't.
If we play like we did last night with any consistency , i don't see anyone bar a handful of teams beating us, those teams being Storm, Panthers and maybe the Rabbitoh's and the Eels.

After last nights performance, i think we will prove to be a real handful to anyone we come up against, and after this horror run of top 4 sides, we have a handful of cans we should easily beat if we play like last night.
For the first time in ages im optimistic about this Broncos side, and something Joey said after the game last night was, if Cleary was wearing a Broncos jersey, we win that game. That was the sole difference between the best side in the comp and last years wooden spooners.

Super impressed.

For mine, last night was a reality check for the Panthers. They suddenly realised they are not as good as they think they are, especially once Kikau is neutralised by smart and good defence. I also agree that Cleary was the biggest diferenc ebetween the 2 sides. Without him, we win, plain and simple.

Time now to do exactly the same to the million dollar baby at the Tits - up in his face all night. On our form last night, we can do it, and i can't wait.

I don't think last night was an ambush. I am sure Penrith underestimated the Broncos to some extent, but Penrith, being the front runners and arguably the best team in the NRL right now, should have handily beaten us, but they didn't.
If we play like we did last night with any consistency , i don't see anyone bar a handful of teams beating us, those teams being Storm, Panthers and maybe the Rabbitoh's and the Eels.

After last nights performance, i think we will prove to be a real handful to anyone we come up against, and after this horror run of top 4 sides, we have a handful of cans we should easily beat if we play like last night.
For the first time in ages im optimistic about this Broncos side, and something Joey said after the game last night was, if Cleary was wearing a Broncos jersey, we win that game. That was the sole difference between the best side in the comp and last years wooden spooners.

Super impressed.
It's amazing what you can do when your million dollar player isn't just a disinterested utter passenger.

It's amazing what you can do when your million dollar player isn't just a disinterested utter passenger.
Did he **** your girlfriend or something mate?

You need to get over it and admit, that Milf hasnt been up to NRL standard and that his mega pay packet in liu of not playing well probably rubs the team the wrong way.
I have been saying all year that he’s been playing poorly. Every **** just guffaws and says lol 2018 poty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ozired
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Kev_Guz
  • marw
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • Turks85
  • Griffo
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.