Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Isaako
2. Oates (has to be picked after tonight)
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan
14. Asiata
15. Bullemore
16. Riki
17. Kennedy
Omissions:
- Fleglar aka six again and penalty king
- Dearden (don’t think this kid is up to it. He is 2 years older then Sam walker and look what he did last week)
6. Milford.

Did you not watch last night's game or something..?

Even if we can compete with the eels next week whilst we would be 1-6 we would have managed to compete with top sides 3 times eels 2x and Penrith once. Coming into lesser quality sides that would be huge confidence and if we could shut down Fifita against the titans and snag a win we would be coming up against these lesser sides with huge confidence that we are adequate enough to make the 8 and compete and win some games against the top teams

1. Isaako
2. Goates
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Asiata
15. Bullemor
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy/Glenn/Gamble/Paix

I'd like to see this. I genuinely hope Milford plays ISC at fullback, I think playing at 1 is his best chance to get back into the NRL.

Thats probably because your basis for every debate has that Milford is better than Croft or Dearden based on POTY2018.
That, is absolute horseshit.

That argument was used when people claimed he packed it in after he got his contract and that he couldn't be the primary playmaker in a team.

1. Isaako
2. Goates
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Asiata
15. Bullemor
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy/Glenn/Gamble/Paix

I'd like to see this. I genuinely hope Milford plays ISC at fullback, I think playing at 1 is his best chance to get back into the NRL.
Na. I think he has something to offer as a 6, he just needs to get his attitude right. Although.. forcing him to put in the effort at fullback would be good for that too

That, is absolute horseshit.

That argument was used when people claimed he packed it in after he got his contract and that he couldn't be the primary playmaker in a team.
I mean.... That's kind of been proven as a fact now.. has it not? Or have I been watching a different team for the last 5years to you. I genuinely believe we have been. 🌹👓

It was more a gang bang situation. It had a number of contributors, Milf was just one of them (probably the one doing the least work knowing him).
Sounds kinky.

Last night was fantastic, but it means zero if we come out next week and dish up the same rubbish we have for the past few years.

We laid a blueprint for how to compete, fight and really put in to win an NRL game. We set a bar, and nothing less should be accepted on a weekly basis.

If we play like we did last night, we smoke the Eels.... We owe them a big loss after 2019/2020.

Time to saddle up.

I mean.... That's kind of been proven as a fact now.. has it not? Or have I been watching a different team for the last 5years to you. I genuinely believe we have been. 🌹👓
Which is why I reference 2018 when he was the primary play maker in our team for the first time, we went 15 and 9 and he was selected as our best player of the year indicating that he could do both things - get it?

Since then, pies destroyed the kid and he's a shell of what he was under competent coaching.

Last night was fantastic, but it means zero if we come out next week and dish up the same rubbish we have for the past few years.

We laid a blueprint for how to compete, fight and really put in to win an NRL game. We set a bar, and nothing less should be accepted on a weekly basis.

If we play like we did last night, we smoke the Eels.... We owe them a big loss after 2019/2020.

Time to saddle up.

There’s not team in the bottom 8 that we don’t beat if we play like last night. Let’s hope it wasn’t an anomaly.

I know KW used the bench a little better but I think the forward punch could be even better still. We'll need to be forward superior again. I'd love to move the grunt work around a little, a tweak. Have either Flegler or Kennedy start with Lodge, (Glenn back on the bench) and put Haas and TPJ together in the second row. After 20 spell both frontrowers, move Haas back up front alongside the unused one of either Flegler or Kennedy. Glenn comes on to take over the second row spot vacated by Haas.

Second half start the same combo again Lodge and K or Fleg.

Carrigan isn't going fabulous but he'll likely be kept in the team and we have some young guys, like Bullemor that need to play too so it's probably best KWs team are figuring it out and not me.

I thought we could be a power based team when I saw how strong we were WITHOUT Lodge and Haas at the start of the season. With them added I thought we should play to our strength, straight through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.