vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I reference 2018 when he was the primary play maker in our team for the first time, we went 15 and 9 and he was selected as our best player of the year indicating that he could do both things - get it?

Since then, pies destroyed the kid and he's a shell of what he was under competent coaching.
Wheat Milford is now has nothing to do with Seibold. There's no correlation between his individual dip in form and that particular coach. Milford is lazy and doesn't put in. That's been consistent over every season he's been with the club

Try a year and in the roosters setup not the spooners , let's see walker over an extended time instead of making calls after 2 games.

Mate the roosters have an average side this year. They aren’t even close to the previous 3 years. You literally just agreed with me. Walker has shown more in 2 games then Dearden has in how ever many games he has played and Walker is 2 years younger.

I haven’t seen one single thing from Dearden that makes me think he will be any better then just average at best.

Putting Haas on an edge is an all-time stupid idea. Truly horrible thinking. We finally dominate a team through the middle, and your idea is to get rid of the best at that, and put him on an edge during the vital opening stages of the game. Bravo.

Mate the roosters have an average side this year. They aren’t even close to the previous 3 years. You literally just agreed with me. Walker has shown more in 2 games then Dearden has in how ever many games he has played and Walker is 2 years younger.

I haven’t seen one single thing from Dearden that makes me think he will be any better then just average at best.
Start watching the effort areas of the game and not the flashy areas.

Wheat Milford is now has nothing to do with Seibold. There's no correlation between his individual dip in form and that particular coach. Milford is lazy and doesn't put in. That's been consistent over every season he's been with the club
Didn’t Benji Marshall used to say that he needed to rev up Milf otherwise he’ll slack off?

1. Isaako
2. Goates
3. Farnsworth
4. Arthars
5. Coates
6. Croft
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Riki
12. TPJ
13. Asiata

14. Asiata
15. Bullemor
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy/Glenn/Gamble/Paix

I'd like to see this. I genuinely hope Milford plays ISC at fullback, I think playing at 1 is his best chance to get back into the NRL.
Asiata is going to be busy playing lock and on the bench 😜

Look at form pre and post seibold and try and tell me that again with a straight face. And to call him lazy and not putting in when the **** has played two half seasons requiring a shoulder reconstruction is fucking laughable.

Anyway I'm done on this topic, Milf has played like aids so far this year save for round one, I even said during the week it was time to look at Dearden and Croft again.

Read champ he's a year younger and yeah roosters are shit , Tedesco sucks and Robinson is worse than seibold 👏

Even if we can compete with the eels next week whilst we would be 1-6 we would have managed to compete with top sides 3 times eels 2x and Penrith once. Coming into lesser quality sides that would be huge confidence and if we could shut down Fifita against the titans and snag a win we would be coming up against these lesser sides with huge confidence that we are adequate enough to make the 8 and compete and win some games against the top teams
This would be ideal in a perfect world but unfortunately it isn't. A team that has won 2 of their last 23 aren't going to magically turn it around and win 11 of 18 and make the playoffs. Last night was great, they really put in for each other and looked like a cohesive unit for a split second there. Reality says that there are still enormous struggles ahead and if they can post 6-7 victories for the year, then that's almost a pass mark.

This would be ideal in a perfect world but unfortunately it isn't. A team that has won 2 of their last 23 aren't going to magically turn it around and win 11 of 18 and make the playoffs. Last night was great, they really put in for each other and looked like a cohesive unit for a split second there. Reality says that there are still enormous struggles ahead and if they can post 6-7 victories for the year, then that's almost a pass mark.

I’d be wrapped with 6-7 victories

I’d be wrapped with 6-7 victories
We will get that many. There are plenty of shit teams in the NRL and we've only played 1 of them. We aren't making finals but we aren't getting the spoon this year either. 10-12 is where we'll end up.

Asiata is going to be busy playing lock and on the bench 😜
Ahh good pickup, the old copy paste job to save me typing it out did me there. The 4 I listed get to fight it out for 2 spots instead of 1. I think Gamble could be an asset off the bench playing a roaming lock role.

Putting Haas on an edge is an all-time stupid idea. Truly horrible thinking. We finally dominate a team through the middle, and your idea is to get rid of the best at that, and put him on an edge during the vital opening stages of the game. Bravo.
No, this has been my thinking for quite some time. Haas has a good offload and is great on his feet and because of that he can create opportunities. If he is simply being used to batter a path up the middle those extra talents are wasted. Lodge proves you can run straight and hard and make metres, why not give him a partner for that narrow and specific task.

It had nothing to do with last nights game, I've wanted Haas terrorising halves and centres for ages.

Read champ he's a year younger and yeah roosters are shit , Tedesco sucks and Robinson is worse than seibold 👏

Why do some people on this forum feel the need to fire up or get angry when others are just expressing their opinions. It doesn’t have to be one that you agree with but you don’t need to be rude or arrogant when responding. I’ve never done it to anyone else here and I don’t expect it to be done to me. I’m going off the NRL website. Walker is 18. Dearden is 20. Do you want me to calculate the exact difference is age by days, hours, minutes and seconds next time?

And you named one player. Tedesco. I can do the same thing for the broncos. Payne Haas. There you go. I was simply pointing out that the roosters aren’t the same side this year as the last 3 years. They will struggle to make the top 6.

My opinion is Tom Dearden isn’t the saviour. He isn’t going to be some super star. He is being picked over somebody who yes is getting paid a lot more but he is also a lot better then him. AGAIN I want to stress this is just my opinion before you and ten others on here get your nickers in a twist again

We will get that many. There are plenty of shit teams in the NRL and we've only played 1 of them. We aren't making finals but we aren't getting the spoon this year either. 10-12 is where we'll end up.

Of course we are. We're the dark horse of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • broncoscope
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • kiwibronco
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • Ronald
  • phoenix
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.