Round 7 - Eels vs Broncos

Kevvie's presser was ordinary but I get the feeling what he says to the media and what he's actually thinking are two very different things.
Well he cant get up there and say what the **** did I get myself into.

Parra should have won by 60 if I am being honest, they had a lot of calls go their way tonight and we gave them more than enough opportunity to put up 60

Never thought I’d say this but...we need to make sure Wayne comes back as coaching director in 2022.
He is as important as landing a quality 7, 1 & 9.
It’s pretty clear no one in the organisation has a clue about how to rebuild this once great club.
Brisbane 2.0 is a genuine chance of killing the broncos if things don’t turn, and quickly.

I'm going to stop watching the Broncos for the entire season. Watching the games worsens my depression.
Yeah, I had more fun at a funeral I went to today than watching that train wreck

Could do alot worse than having CP13 on coaching staff... he can see issues so how the **** can't the current coaches?
It’s a bit different saying what’s wrong as a commentator. I remember Kevvie saying all the right things too as a commentator talking about the broncos last year. But once you step into the broncos coaching vortex, it’ll consume you.

Dogs draw is almost as fucked as ours

Sharks away (top 8 contender)
Eels home (top 4 contender)
Dragons away (afternoon game at Jubilee) - (top 8 contender)
Canberra (suncorp magic round) (top 8 contender)
Titans away (top 8 contender)
Panthers away (top 4 contender)
Dragons home (top 8 contender)
Eels away (top 4 contender)
Manly home (might be winnable pending Turbo's health)
Rooster home (top 8 contender)
Rabbits away (top 4 contender)
Sharks home (top 8 contender)
Titans home (top 8 contender)
Tigers home (winnable)
Warriors (in NZ)
Knights home (top 8 contender)
Manly away (brookie sunday afternoon)
Tigers away (sunday afternoon)

They may pick up a couple wins, but there aren't many where they will come in favourites or really a chance.

Last year they picked up a couple wins due to their attitude, but that may have been the attitude for their coach. Will they have that for Barrett??

Also interesting that we don't get an opportunity to play them again 🙄 🙄
It makes me sick we got probably 5 of the top 6 teams in 7 of our first 8 games

Recruits we should be talking to NOW, attempting to land for 2022:
Reynolds/Moses
Walker
Dufty/W.Kennedy/Drinkwater
B.Smith
Capewell
Fergo
Gagai
Mann

It makes me sick we got probably 5 of the top 6 teams in 7 of our first 8 games
Same shit year in, year out.
Collect the wooden spoon and also, congrats on the worst draw for next year.
It’s a joke.

Not sure what to say. I feared this would happen after last week's effort.
Only we would make an 80 metre break, then knock on and concede in the next set. Having said that, only we would drop the opening kick-off then not number up in the first set of the game.
We are dead set fucked.
We are Newcastle 2015-16. Kev won't fix this, only new spine positions with half a clue will.
If I was Coates' dad I'd be saying fucking take whatever $$ Storm are offering and go. JAC was a skinny plodder before he went there.
I'm a fucking Broncos tragic and have been since day dot. I wish I could say it's just a game and be ok with it, actually I envy people that can do that. It's fucked how much the team being like this affects me.
Thanks for listening, had to get it off my chest😂😂

I’m not saying he’s worse than the other halves just stating he does have a reputation as being particularly liable in defence, even in the Melbourne system
Storm in 2019. 458 tackles out of 511. 89.63%
Broncos in 20. 297 tackles out of 325. 91.38%

Pretty sure you can do the math. He's a tremendous tackler and your perception is clearly wrong.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • LittleDavey
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.