Round 7 - Tigers vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor47 said:
Ok this whole probability fiasco is doing my head in. MATHEMATICALLY it is 50/50 every time right?... so for e.g (Heads or Tails)

HTHTHT

HHHHHH

They both have the same probability right? It's just 'superstition' to think 'There were 8 Tails.... SURELY the next one will be Heads... when in fact... it is always 50/50 mathematically?... Is that right?!
Nope, because Tails never Fails.

Coxy said:
Browny said:
Why did I bring maths into it [eusa_doh

Heard on the radio that the tiggers get a few players back from injury

Yeah, McKinnon. [icon_lol1.

Galloway and Fulton too.

Yay McKinnon mr brain fart!

Galloway will add to their pack, Fulton meh

Bit of a bummer but Heighno can be the Tigers worst enemy on a few occasions. Always good for a cheap penalty etc.

Ah well, better to get the injury sorted. I reckon it was impacting his confidence and form this season so far.

Would explain why his footwork was basically non-existant.

Hopefully Hook moves Thaiday back into the backrow and brings either Kenny or Dodds up front. I don't really want to see Carlaw start.

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... since-2007

Looks like the pack will now be

8. Hannant
9. MAc
10. Carlaw
11. Glen
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

McGuire back into the side. Would of prefered Kenny to start with Hannant. i thought Kenny was very good against the Roosters and hopefully he can get back to his end of season form in 09.

I think the opposite. I think Kenny has been useless.

Nashy said:
I think the opposite. I think Kenny has been useless.

+1

Carlaw has been going alright

Kenny was defensively strong against the Roosters, and he managed to not drop the ball on his hit ups. That was about the height of his performance.

Not that Carlaw was spectacular, but he did no wrong either. Either or really.

I think I would rather Tronc back than either Kenny or Carlaw.

Na stuff that. He's too dumb. If offloads cause us to go backwards or pick the ball up off the turf, and as soon as he runs the ball, once he hits the defence he just friggin stops. He's about 15 feet tall, run hard, or ya don't get to run at all.

Nashy said:
Na stuff that. He's too dumb. If offloads cause us to go backwards or pick the ball up off the turf, and as soon as he runs the ball, once he hits the defence he just friggin stops. He's about 15 feet tall, run hard, or ya don't get to run at all.

^^^ This.

I'd rather Tronc than I only run fringes Kenny and I'm only good for 5 runs Carlaw. Espcially as a starting prop.

At least Carlaw runs at the line, and run with the intent to break the line. Kenny and Tronc don't do that. They seem more than happy to just stop, and allow 2 players to tackle them.

Carlaw has 3 or 4 to stop him.

Yeah, don't worry Nashy, it's pretty clear Big "NFI" Pete lives up to his middle names.

Tronc generally attracts three players and will make more than 4-5 decent runs than Carlaw does...and will actually be of assistance in defence.

Bit uncalled for Cox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Behold
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • phoenix
  • kiwibronco
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.