Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Indeed - it's amazing to see the difference ARey and TMM bring to the team. Turning half chances into opportunity.
Herbie keeps doing that, Gamble might have to put a grubber through in that situation in future.

Can’t afford to bomb so many tries in A grade…

I remember something similar with Jack Reed. He was a bit of a hog for a bit, then there was a week where he obviously should have passed to set up a try and he didn't. The next week (could have even been after half time) a switch had been flicked and he set up his outside man a lot more.

Hopefully Walters is in Herbie's ear this week and he can open his eyes to his outside man a bit more.

Smith was onto it early he played one game at centre then moved him to right wing and he never went back.

Wing 24 games- 23 tries and 68 goals
Centre 1 game- 1 try and eight goals

Smith was onto it early he played one game at centre then moved him to right wing and he never went back.

Wing 24 games- 23 tries and 68 goals
Centre 1 game- 1 try and eight goals
Do Norths need a winger?

Finally got off night duties to be able to watch the game. I thought it was a great game from the boys, they built that game around defence and just slowly chipped away at the Sharks. Finished the first half strong and carried it over in the second half.

Staggs was great and completely dismantled the medias new talking point.

Reynolds is elite and is really showing what type of player he is in this Broncos outfit. He is cool under pressure, strong in D and a pure leader. I love the bloke.

TMM in just two games has shown himself to be a better option at the back purely based on skill with hands, talk and a willingness to compete.

Just want to give Rikki a rap also, just on being a great team man. Every week he is the first or one of the first to get in and celebrate a try or big moment play. He is enthusiastic and it's great to see.

Also Jensen was great again this week. I love a prop who just gets in there and works hard. He could end up being a great support for Payne.

Oh and on Payne, great to see his injury sparking his passing game. Could be a blessing in disguise, the fact it's an option really gives the opposition questions to answer and it opens up the outfield for the backs.

Great use of the bench and probably Kevs most complete coach performance in regards to game plane and players being up for the contest. We have more games like this and we are definitely a top 8 team.

Finally got off night duties to be able to watch the game. I thought it was a great game from the boys, they built that game around defence and just slowly chipped away at the Sharks. Finished the first half strong and carried it over in the second half.

Staggs was great and completely dismantled the medias new talking point.

Reynolds is elite and is really showing what type of player he is in this Broncos outfit. He is cool under pressure, strong in D and a pure leader. I love the bloke.

TMM in just two games has shown himself to be a better option at the back purely based on skill with hands, talk and a willingness to compete.

Just want to give Rikki a rap also, just on being a great team man. Every week he is the first or one of the first to get in and celebrate a try or big moment play. He is enthusiastic and it's great to see.

Also Jensen was great again this week. I love a prop who just gets in there and works hard. He could end up being a great support for Payne.

Oh and on Payne, great to see his injury sparking his passing game. Could be a blessing in disguise, the fact it's an option really gives the opposition questions to answer and it opens up the outfield for the backs.

Great use of the bench and probably Kevs most complete coach performance in regards to game plane and players being up for the contest. We have more games like this and we are definitely a top 8 team.

Nice summary and you know what, if we play like that more often than not (and who knows with this team), we are actually top 4 smokies. Aside from Penrith and Melbourne, everyone else has either regressed or slightly progressed. It seems like a three division comp this year.

I remember something similar with Jack Reed. He was a bit of a hog for a bit, then there was a week where he obviously should have passed to set up a try and he didn't. The next week (could have even been after half time) a switch had been flicked and he set up his outside man a lot more.

Hopefully Walters is in Herbie's ear this week and he can open his eyes to his outside man a bit more.
I remember that. In fact I'm sure it was at half time that Bennett chatted him and seemed like a totally different player in the second. I'm sure @Big Pete will remember the exact game.

I remember that. In fact I'm sure it was at half time that Bennett chatted him and seemed like a totally different player in the second. I'm sure @Big Pete will remember the exact game.
I actually thought it was Anthony Griffin before the Melbourne Storm 2013 game where Hoffman went begging down the left a few times. Brisbane staged a dramatic comeback with Hoffman scoring a hat-trick and a big deal was made out of Reed finally learning how to pass.

I actually thought it was Anthony Griffin before the Melbourne Storm 2013 game where Hoffman went begging down the left a few times. Brisbane staged a dramatic comeback with Hoffman scoring a hat-trick and a big deal was made out of Reed finally learning how to pass.
Funny to think how relatively well we did with a backline that consisted of the likes of Reed, Maranta, Hoffman, Copley,, and Beale.

Legend. Knew you would come through.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Johnny92
  • Yem
  • Santa
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.