Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think because he was behind the PTB he was offside and out of play . Prolly would have gotten 10 in da bin if he intervened . Could be onside next tackle but not the one they scored on .

The way he threw his hands up as Moylan ran past him tells me the ref told him stay out of it .
Yes but if you run back and touch the line that puts you back onside.

Yes but if you run back and touch the line that puts you back onside.

I know the rules .

I have watched it several times .
The play unfolded so fast he couldn`t have anticipated . I am now convinced the ref called him out more than once . Because the ball went right past him he couldn`t run back onside without interfering with the play . The ref telling him to stay out of it .

I know the rules .

The play unfolded so fast he couldn`t have anticipated . I am now convinced the ref called him out more than once . Because the ball went right past him he couldn`t run back onside without interfering with the play . The ref telling him to stay out of it .
I thought Haas stood his ground just because he didn't want to create that hole in the line. If he gets up and charges for the line, suddenly there's a huge hole there for Moylan to exploit. In the end it didn't matter because Martin charged out giving Moylan even more space to toe it ahead for himself and score. Yeah Haas could have done more to turn and chase but I wouldn't expect him and Jensen to beat Moylan to the ball in that situation.

I thought Haas stood his ground just because he didn't want to create that hole in the line. If he gets up and charges for the line, suddenly there's a huge hole there for Moylan to exploit. In the end it didn't matter because Martin charged out giving Moylan even more space to toe it ahead for himself and score. Yeah Haas could have done more to turn and chase but I wouldn't expect him and Jensen to beat Moylan to the ball in that situation.

He couldn`t chase because he was on the ground behind the play the ball .
Offside and not allowed to participate in the play . 20 min mark of the game .

I know the rules .

To be honest I think Haas didn't realise that TMM had run out for the ball, and I would say TMM didn't realise Haas was offside.

To me it looked like TMM thought going out for the ball with Haas would shut the play down and cause the turnover. It looked like he was playing some support and thought Haas would just clean up the loose ball, but when he let it just go past him (because he was offside) he had already overcommitted and was beyond the point of return.

On the other hand Haas looked completely surprised that TMM wasn't back there cleaning up the ball after Moylan had kicked it... it looked like he was standing his ground to block off any chasers on Moylan's kick and give TMM some space to collect the ball and then a pocket to run to.

He couldn`t chase because he was on the ground behind the play the ball .
Offside and not allowed to participate in the play . 20 min mark of the game .
Haas could have run himself back onside, Klein even tells Haas specifically to get back 10m. I think you could be confusing it with 'out of play' which only applies to the attacking team which is why Marshall-King was penalised the week before.

However as it happened, Hynes threw the ball inside right in front of Haas. Haas considers playing at it before Klein tells him he's off-side so he puts his hands up. He slowly makes his way into position, but by that point Martin has rushed out at Rudolf who gave it to Moylan. Moylan then took it to Haas knowing that Payne couldn't lay a hand on him and kicked behind him to score.

Haas could have run himself back onside, Klein even tells Haas specifically to get back 10m. I think you could be confusing it with 'out of play' which only applies to the attacking team which is why Marshall-King was penalised the week before.
Thanks for the clarification . Yes I thought if he was on the ground he had to wait till next tackle of the set .

No, Gamble should definitely not be kicking.

Would be nice if he could .
Full backs track the kickers now days . Kickers on both side of the field makes the full backs sweat .

But ,,, he needs to get the ball on the ground . Not at chest height straight to the opposition .

Gamble had a wicked short kicking game last year. He will find his feet with it again, I've no doubt.

I used to like that Bunji move a few years back .
Pass to one side ,then switch it across the back of the ruck, then kick . The full back has to change direction to follow the ball .

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • porouian
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • jd87
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Volvo Driver
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.