PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
black and white cat GIF
I had to remind my mum that it is Campbell Town and she knows that she is up shit Creek. Since we are at full strength

Must admit Ezra and Cobbo out takes a little bit of excitement out of our attack, 2 guys that can make something out of nothing.
It will be interesting what role Baker plays off the bench, Kev seems to give minimal minutes to one forward when there's 3. Last few weeks Kobe and Willison/Te Kura have played bigger roles because we've carried Oates and Sailor in the last bench spot and it's worked well.

It's funny because I can imagine us not showing up if we had a full strength team, not that this has happened much under kevvie but if it was going to it'd be this game. It's a good move to rest a few players, it keeps the rest of the team on their toes.

Hopefully Ezra and Cobbo back next week but its early in the year no point playing them if they are injured against the tigers.

As quoted on News.com.au, Kevvie confirms Mam and Cobbo just being rested:

" Ezra and Selwyn have had scans which showed injuries that will benefit from missing this week’s game. We expect both of them to be back next week,” Broncos coach Kevin Walters said. "

Thank the lord for that, can't cope with many more injurries.

Didn't take long for us to revert to 3 forwards on the pine.

As quoted on News.com.au, Kevvie confirms Mam and Cobbo just being rested:

" Ezra and Selwyn have had scans which showed injuries that will benefit from missing this week’s game. We expect both of them to be back next week,” Broncos coach Kevin Walters said. "

Thank the lord for that, can't cope with many more injurries.
It's a good idea, I thought Cobbo would probably be out this week after that shoulder issue he had, Mam has been getting niggles the last few weeks too.

I probably would have gone Sailor for 6 instead of Madden but with Reynolds back it shouldn't matter too much.

Ah right. What did you think of the rooney experiment?
It’s why we are where we are. Mad decision to sack Eustace.
Mowbray on long term sick leave now so Rowett is back.
2 games to go and slipped into bottom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RodF
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.