PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Reynolds finally back into the team and ready to link up, I'm backing Walsh for another big game.

Broncos U17 v Cowboys U17 kicking off in Townsville.

I think we're going to see a bit of complacency tonight, but whether that lasts for the whole game, who knows?

I don't think it's going to be the easy win some people are expecting.

I hate that Anzac Jersey

I haven't watched the tigers this year, are they fit?
Can they plat 80min?

I think we're going to see a bit of complacency tonight, but whether that lasts for the whole game, who knows?

The Tigers are probably going to start strong but whether they can go the distance with us is another thing.
I don't think they have the points in them that we do but we need to be on our game from the start and stick to it. It's not going to be a easy win but we can make it easier for ourselves if we complete sets.

yeah I think we should win, but losing Ezra and Cobbo will have an impact as well.

So many players coming back from several weeks out means we will look clunky, but now we dont even have Ezra as a consistent player with Walsh.

In games like this it will usually be Reynolds that takes over the game, but he's coming back from a few weeks out... so it will be interesting to see how they play as a spine.

And please for **** sake... can Piakura get through the 80mins unscathed.

We have no cover on the bench if we lose a second rower and old mate would potentially have less than a handful of full 80 minute NRL games to his name so far.

Hopefully someone takes over Mams kick chase efforts. It's been really effective against fullbacks this year.
Ezra on the kick chase
Jeremy clarkson speed

Tigers are still very much in that "play like you have nothing to lose" phase.

They are a playing a very Benji style of footy that if their passes stick and we're off our game could cause us some real trouble. Need to be alert to alot of ball movement and early spreads.

For us we just need to keep it simple and play our game. Fight it out through the middle until we win the right to spread the ball. I also like the early ball shift block play from our own half as a tool to make meters providing it's not slippery or wet.

cat playing GIF
how the Tigers play with the football
black and white cat GIF

Important we start well.

Tigers playing for Terry Hill today. They will be up for it. If they start strong, we'll start to play frantic and that will just benefit the Tigers.

Cmon broncs, we got this. Don't get complacent!!

This music is a little OTT

Are the Tigers one of the only teams not to wear an Anzac jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • The True King
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ozired
  • BruiserMk1
  • Socnorb
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • Spoon
  • Mister Wright
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.