broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
The real answer will show in their performance.
so we are fucked then....

We havent hit bottom....there is no bottom when the entire joint is in free fall....

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
well....looks like hes next off the sinking ship...we should be looking to get something back if indeed he goes to Parramatta...

We need a halfback....fucking desperately...to the point id take almost anyone...

or id take Nathan Brown, prop/2nd row/lock type....

But we need a spine....priority with what money we have available must be for that...

Thats why i suggested Moses...

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Milford back! Titans think to highlighly of themselves. Broncos by 50.

Matheos

Matheos

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2014
I'm gobsmacked at this talk in the media that we are worse than last year. Where has this come from? There was lack of hunger, desire and fight last year with most of the squad giving up. This is nowhere near the case with Kevvie's 2021 version. There is a noticeable difference in the attitude and effort.
We have just come off the hardest four game stretch any team has played this year against the 4 heavyweights. We competed hard and arguably were the better team for one of those being the home match against the Penrith juggernaut. Our other matches:
  • Rd 1 v Parra (lost by 8)
  • Rd 2 v Titans (lost by 12)
  • Rd 3 v Bulldogs (won by 24)
We are prone to a 10-15 min lapse in concentration where we are conceding 3-4 tries in that period which is essentially ending the game as a contest. It happened against Titans, Melbourne and Parra towards the end of the first half when it was close and back and forth. We were also missing Haas and Lodge in those early losses.
We are not as bad as what is made out. Sure we all want to win, but there are other fringe top 8 teams that would only have 1 win from our draw as well...

Looking ahead to round 8 this Friday, we are a huge chance and will keep the game competitive. I am not convinced by the halves play of the Titans and they have struggled for consistency in attack outside of Dave Fifita running over people. This is not sustainable. Given we conceded 5 tries on this edge last week, there will be a definite focus here and I think we'll see huge improvement.
Tino missing is a big out and our forward pack can match and outmuscle theirs. This should hopefully allow Milford to play off the back of that and if he wants to be here next year, then will have a point to prove.
We have saved our best performances for Suncorp, as it should be. I expect another one come Friday.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Gamble is a great talker, I was impressed by him against Souths. His passing for Piakura was great too. Hopefully he can help us attack a bit on the edge.
I hope for his sake, and ours, he kills it.

You’d also expect he has a strong drive and determination, given he’s been hovering in and around first grade for some time without being able to ever crack it properly.

Hopefully his determined attitude rubs off on some of the players in our squad who have been on cruise control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • leon.bott
  • The Strapper
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.