Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
the insults are warranted ... trust me.

Dude, you support and think the most incompetent management team in world sport has done a wonderful job despite an ABUNDANCE of evidence to the contrary, there is zero reason to trust you.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
you're right it's embarrassing to be a Broncos fan right now ... not because of how the team is performing or management issues ... but because i have to be associated with the worst fan base in world sport today

sometimes i envy the fans of other clubs

raw

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
this halves change is akin to throwing the baby out with the bathwater....

Do we want to punish Dearden or win football games?

Boy oh boy....

Where the **** would we be without Haas.....25% of all our forward metre gains are his...
Dearden hasn’t had a try assist all season. Don’t think he’s gonna help us win any games.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Dude, you support and think the most incompetent management team in world sport has done a wonderful job despite an ABUNDANCE of evidence to the contrary, there is zero reason to trust you.
But he’s a real fan!

LGH

LGH

NYC Player
Contributor
May 6, 2018
While I think brining Milf back to play against Fifita is a terrible idea, I’m interested to see what Gamble can do. Also happy that Kevvie benched Dearden, no way should we be giving him any more NRL time unless we have our other halves out injured. If the Cows want him early they can have him, if they cough up lots of coin.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
But he’s a real fan!

I don’t want to stoop to pointless insults, it’s not my usual jam. I just genuinely don’t get it. His argument seems to purely be we’re all good because we’re the Broncos…except we aren’t, not anymore.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
nice try ... you should have replaced moe's face with Kevvie and you would have hit the mark
I thought it was funny. the sad reality is, is that Milf is better then the halves who replaced him by a fair margin. He’s just getting paid way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • kwomo
  • Morkel
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • Galah
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.