10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The real talanoa

BRL Player
Jul 18, 2020
Well I have just loaded up at $3.75, titans are way under the odds and I think gamble can kick us around the park and the forwards will get to over the top ofthe titans with out tino.
No way the titans should be a $1.25

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
This sucks to be a Broncos' fan now though, it just absolutely sucks. We don't expect to win anymore, we don't even expect to be competitive and it isn't just the weekend either. We then have to spend all the non-playing week hearing about which of our promising kids is going to be playing at which other club day in, day out. Of course we all love the team and will always support the jersey but it is so, so hard to be excited about anything with this club anymore. I am worried even Donuts will have both hands tied and not be able to do anything.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
What number halves pairing is this?

If you're going to shuffle the halves why not experiment at fullback too?

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
It’s fine. I’m not sure what Milford has done to deserve a call up or how his inability to follow any form or game plan has fixed itself in 2 weeks. I also don’t get why the opponent that exposed Milford so badly that it caused Kev to dispose of an entire off seasons plan to play Milf on the right was the opponent he decided Milf should make his comeback against.
It's brilliant coaching.

Do what didn't work last time. Reverse psychology.. or something.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
This sucks to be a Broncos' fan now though, it just absolutely sucks. We don't expect to win anymore, we don't even expect to be competitive and it isn't just the weekend either. We then have to spend all the non-playing week hearing about which of our promising kids is going to be playing at which other club day in, day out. Of course we all love the team and will always support the jersey but it is so, so hard to be excited about anything with this club anymore. I am worried even Donuts will have both hands tied and not be able to do anything.

you're right it's embarrassing to be a Broncos fan right now ... not because of how the team is performing or management issues ... but because i have to be associated with the worst fan base in world sport today

sometimes i envy the fans of other clubs

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
He ran straight over the top of the South’s prop last week
Yeah he's quiet when the Titans are playing like arse.

Does anyone really believe he's not going to go berserk at Suncorp against his old club?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Is John Asiata injured or did he insult mrs Walters? Why isn’t our only recognised signing playing?
I kinda get why Milford is back, Dearden dogged the boys and Croft shat the bed last week against the eels. There really is no one left to select but a player being paid a million to do a job.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
you're right it's embarrassing to be a Broncos fan right now ... not because of how the team is performing or management issues ... but because i have to be associated with the worst fan base in world sport today

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

You know you could try to argue the points...if you can that is...though all the best trying, it is far easier to throw in childish insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Scdeac
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • Tim K
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.